89 days and specialty restaurants booking up!

lmintzer

I believe the Teppanyaki has two square counters around the two chefs entertaining work area.

Each of the counters accommodates 10 for a total at one reservation of 20 i.e.

NCL Star and Dawn. Larger Epic -Away class ships may have more .

Each reservation appears to allot 1 and half hours for serving with perhaps

3 reservation seating/servings each night.

Typical of the Specialty Restaurants the service is not rushed and to be

entertaining and enjoyed at leisure.

You are correct, it's my favorite. I've eat at it on the Dawm, Jewel and Pearl many times.

If the reservation in question is not for the first or second night, you don't necessarily have to deal with it on the first day. But like LgPz said, you can pick up the phone and call the dining line. Or stop by any specialty restaurant podium (if you happen to be walking by and there is a host/hostess standing there not helping other guests) and they will take care of it in no time at all.

The reservation is for the 2nd night. Since it is really two reservations (one for 4 on my account and one for 2 guests on my dad's), I don't know if they would consider it a cancellation of one of these to join them/make them a single reservation. Probably I am worrying too much, and this will be easy to fix via one of the methods mentioned here.

The reservation is for the 2nd night. Since it is really two reservations (one for 4 on my account and one for 2 guests on my dad's), I don't know if they would consider it a cancellation of one of these to join them/make them a single reservation. Probably I am worrying too much, and this will be easy to fix via one of the methods mentioned here.

You're worrying too much and it'll be easy to fix once on board. Breathe. :p:)

Edited by Quilting_Cruiser

The reservation is for the 2nd night. Since it is really two reservations (one for 4 on my account and one for 2 guests on my dad's), I don't know if they would consider it a cancellation of one of these to join them/make them a single reservation.
I don't believe that they actually charge people for late cancellations (nobody has ever reported this happening to them), I think they are mostly trying to encourage people to do the right thing and not reserve seats they aren't going to use. In any case, what you are describing is not a cancellation.

Even if you do nothing, you still have 6 seats and the worst case scenario is that the service is absolutely full and you all arrive after everyone else is already seated and you end up at 2 different tables. That wouldn't be the end of the world, but chances are slim that that would happen. Most parties on board are couples or groups of four and they will almost certainly be able to move someone else (who isn't there yet) even if you wait until you arrive to tell them you are a party of 6.

Edited by hawkeyetlse

• 11 months later...
Question: Is it exactly 90 days from departure ( so I count back days from November 5) , or is it 3 calendar months?

90 days. When you log into your MyNCL account, it tells you how many days until your cruise. When that says 90, you can book.