1st Time Liberty of the Seas and RCCL - Advice appreciated

Good Morning:

We have cruised on Princess 5 times but never of RCCL, thus this is our first time of the Liberty.

We have assigned dining times (early - 5:30 PM).

Anything we might need to know about RCCL that would be different than Princess that would be significant?

We noticed in one post about the Liberty a complaint that a balcony cabin had only one (1) electrical outlet for the whole cabin? Can this be correct? Are we going to need to bring extension cords?

Thanks

ECS

San Antonio, TX

There is 1 outlet with 2 plugs near the vanity. The EURO razor plug outlet is in the bathroom near the top of mirror.

I bring along a 3 plug outlet WITHOUT a SURGE protector ...... Only use it if I need to charge several devices at one time. Most of the times the 2 plugs are plenty!!!

I usually bring one of those universal travel 3 outlet adapters, and plug it into the 240 Euro style outlet. I use that to charge my electronics that handle 120V or 240V automatically. That'll leave the normal 120V for any other uses I have.

Edited by Droid13

Just got off, actually there are 3 receptacles (plugs) on the vanity, 2 US and 1 Euro, The Belkin Mini 5W 3-Outlet Swivel Travel Charger with Dual USB Ports worked quite nicely for us. We charged everything at one time, great little device: http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-3-Outlet-Swivel-Travel-Charger/dp/B0015DYMVO/ref=sr_1_2?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1462148958&sr=1-2&keywords=USB+charger+with+plugs

Just got off, actually there are 3 receptacles (plugs) on the vanity, 2 US and 1 Euro, The Belkin Mini 5W 3-Outlet Swivel Travel Charger with Dual USB Ports worked quite nicely for us. We charged everything at one time, great little device: http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-3-Outlet-Swivel-Travel-Charger/dp/B0015DYMVO/ref=sr_1_2?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1462148958&sr=1-2&keywords=USB+charger+with+plugs

Same thing I brought too. No complaints about it.

Alas - the sage advice was received too late.

We are now on board and out at sea as I type this.

One of our bags failed to show up - at 7:30 we inquired and told it was in "security." Turns out it was the four unit power strip. We were down on deck 1 with the other scofflaws who had smuggled on irons, steamers and a bottle of Scope mouthwash.

Learned something today 😜

Otherwise, it was a very good day. Check in was a breeze. We were sitting down to lunch before noon.