First Cruise Ever on Carnival Valor

peajay84

Hello! My name is Peajay and I'm a Cruise Virgin!

Just booked our first cruise ever on Carnival Valor to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary on 12/7/16. We've never been to the Bahama's so looking forward to seeing new scenery as well (we normally vacation in Cozumel in the Spring).

I've gotten some great advice and tips here on the forums and looking forward to learning a lot more before our departure in December.

I hope you have a great time !

I am booked the following week. Don't look up the reviews of the Valor just yet, it is currently in drydock getting major renovations and improvements.

Have fun reading reviews of the new Valor when she heads out in May!

Just booked our first cruise ever on Carnival Valor to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary on 12/7/16. We've never been to the Bahama's so looking forward to seeing new scenery as well (we normally vacation in Cozumel in the Spring).

I've gotten some great advice and tips here on the forums and looking forward to learning a lot more before our departure in December.

Welcome to Cruise Critic and Happy Anniversary!

You may also want to post in the Carnival forum to get more info on the ship and cruise line:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215

Congratulations on booking your first cruise.

For general first timer questions this is a great place to post and to read what has been posted.

For questions specific to Carnival a great place to post and also read other posts is the Carnival Board.

Keith

Congratulations on your first cruise!