Mamma Mia- Allure

Does anyone know how long this show is supposed to run onboard? We went on the Oasis and few years ago and loved it, so we were going to jump on her again- but now that I see Mamma Mia is on the Allure- I think we should go with her.

Thanks!

Does anyone know how long this show is supposed to run onboard? We went on the Oasis and few years ago and loved it, so we were going to jump on her again- but now that I see Mamma Mia is on the Allure- I think we should go with her.

Thanks!

It's the full-length production, with intermission.

I think maybe the OP may be asking how long in months or years it will be running. I do know it has not been on for a year. We were on last June and we were between shows. Going on next month and have it booked to see.

We just returned from Allure. Momma Mia ran for 2.5 hours and with the clapping afterward and introduction of performers it was even longer. It was a great show. Almost as good as the theater productions we have seen. Highly recommend it. Consider the 5:30 pm show. Reservations fill quickly for this show.

Thank you for the responses. I did mean length in months- haha, I can see how my message could be understood in the other way! We will be booking for October, so I am hoping it will still be running then. I love Mamma Mia and ABBA!!!

Thanks!

2h20 minutes. 15 minute intermission.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Mamma Mia was wonderful. We spoke with several cast members, and they gave the impression that this would be the Allure show for quite some time. They had no indication that it would be changing anytime soon because it is so popular. The second show of the week, "Blue Planet" was also spectacular. Enjoy!