Favor please

knitlady037

Hello, can I ask a favor, please? Can anyone who is sailing soon check or take pics of some of the rum and vodka prices in the liquor store? Also check to see if they sell and drink mixes in the shop. Very much appreciated.Thanks in advance for anyone who volunteers.:D

Hello, can I ask a favor, please? Can anyone who is sailing soon check or take pics of some of the rum and vodka prices in the liquor store? Also check to see if they sell and drink mixes in the shop. Very much appreciated.Thanks in advance for anyone who volunteers.:D

If you're hoping to buy bottles and mix your own drinks on-board, you should know that liquor purchased at the duty-free is stowed and given back to you an embarkation.

If you're hoping to buy bottles and mix your own drinks on-board, you should know that liquor purchased at the duty-free is stowed and given back to you an embarkation.

*disembarkation.

I purchased the two bottle special of Grey Goose Vodka for $60. Because I spent $50 I also received a small bottle of Chambord as a bonus. This was on the Epic beginning of April.

Rochelle

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I want it too, I love regular Sheridans and always bring that back but now I want to berry.

Yes its new someone said their son bought them one on a royal a ship. I am hoping Escape has it or I am going to be hitting every liquor store I see.

I want it too, I love regular Sheridans and always bring that back but now I want to berry.

Yes its new someone said their son bought them one on a royal a ship. I am hoping Escape has it or I am going to be hitting every liquor store I see.

I've only every bought the coffee sheridans on board. Have picked up the berries at duty free at the airport in Greece though...

Edited by Lovemygreekgeek

I purchased the two bottle special of Grey Goose Vodka for $60. Because I spent $50 I also received a small bottle of Chambord as a bonus. This was on the Epic beginning of April.

Rochelle

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Good deal!! Did you put it in checked luggage and get it home safely....assuming you were flying to Ontario??

I hate the thought of having Chambord all over my clothes...not to mention broken glass :eek:

A bit off topic but on Carnival Sunshine last Sept they had Grey Goose 6 x 1L bottles for $120!!! I didn't buy it because it would have to go in checked luggage. :(