Its a good thing we have cruise critic

mrs and mrs

Yes, Normally we try to go out on a cruise twice a year. However, this year we have four Grand kid graduating. Two in the Southern part of the State and two in the Northern part of the state.

With travel back and forth, hotels, etc our trip fund is about depleted.:eek:

So, we will follow others on their cruises and wait until next year.

Bob

Seems like all I do lately is go to graduations, 7 in the last year. And daughters admission before the Supreme Court, at least that was only about 2.5 hour drive each way.

Any of them near home, not on your sweet nelly.

The closest was a three hour drive after we got off a cruise, followed by a five hour drive home, one a seven hour drive each way, and as you say accomodation and meals and fuel on top of the time. And then graduation gifts as well.

But so proud each time.

Another thumbs for CC:)

This is your one stop shop for anything cruise related and then some... A valuable resource for new cruisers and for the experienced traveler alike:cool:

It sure is a great site! I have learned a lot here too. I feel like I know people here. We share more than just cruise information. I haven't cruised a lot, but I am looking forward to becoming someone who can answer questions for people. In the meantime, I answer what I can.

I can't come on here at work. I drive a School Bus. In my district we are not allowed to have our cell phones powered on aboard the bus. I can imagine the firestorm I would bring down on myself if I got on CC while driving. And you thought that texting and driving was a distraction...:eek:

I learn something new here every day.

Today I learned about burning crushed nuts and embers looking for fuel.

;)

Deb

:D:D And not always what we expect to learn either! :p:D It's amazing what they can do with a couple of nuts!