On board credit

marymcgol

Taking Summit to Bermuda in June and have a question regarding on board credit. We have a $300 OBC from Celebrity as part of Go Better promotion and an additional $150 OBC from our travel agent. Am I correct that the Celebrity OBC is "use it or lose it" but that any unused credit for our travel agent can be credited back to the credit card on file?

Our TA said that we will not able to see the onboard credit from him on our celebrity booking on the website, but it is there. Why would that be? The drink package is there.

We had OBC from 5 different places last Nov, and none of it showed on our booking sheet. And 2 of them did not show on the cabin TV till the 2nd day.

As long as we get it in the ship, I'm good. If I call Celebrity will they be able to confirm it is attached to the reservation?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The OBC from your TA is between you and your TA -- it has nothing to do with Celebrity. Celebrity doesn't give a rats behind what you and your TA agree to.

Your TA OBC will show up a day or two to your account. Check the TV screen to see if it arrived. If not, you have to contact your TA to see what happened. This happened to me once when only a portion of my TA OBC was recorded, so I e-mailed them, and the remainder arrived.