Drink package question

So I ordered me and my husband both the cheap freestyle package a couple months back for our cruise on freedom next month. We have a 1 year old and 5 year old going . I didn't get them a package because I figured if anything they could sip on ours if they get thirsty in between meals. But then when the alcohol package went on sale I got my husband the select package because he loves his beer lol

I was thinking about switching my cheap package to the one above it where you get premium coffee and just getting rid of the one cheap freestyle package I had for my husband. With his select package does he have access to the freestyle too or anything?

Hi,

I have the select package booked for my next cruise on the Allure and I believe it includes soda and the cup you can use in the freestyle machines.

Hope this helps

D

You are correct, all the unlimited beverage packages include the soda cup.

Awesome so.if I drop one of the freestyle packages and upgrade the other we will still have two of the freestyle cups. Just figured if my husband is getting his beer I can at least get my coffee 😂 but we are tighter with money then we thought we would be.

Awesome so.if I drop one of the freestyle packages and upgrade the other we will still have two of the freestyle cups. Just figured if my husband is getting his beer I can at least get my coffee 😂 but we are tighter with money then we thought we would be.

That sounds correct.

Enjoy your first cruise - I like the Freedom Class, wish they would keep one in Fort Lauderdale for the time of year I can get to cruise.

I've heard wonderful things about freedom. We have 13 people going. Thank god we are connected to our friend with a suite so we clean leave our empty suitcases and such in their room. Lol

Our experience has been that the suites open at the same time as the other staterooms.