Cruise Documentation

Seven weeks from today my family and I board Freedom of the Seas. On my booking dashboard on rci.com says that my cruise documentation is not issued. When does this get issued? Will this include the luggage tags that I can print and have ready? Thanks for your input.

And once your cruise documents are ready, you have to go online and fill out all your paperwork, put in the method you will use for your onboard account, check off that you have read and agree with ship contract. After that your luggage tags will appear and you can print that and your set sail pass off. All that should be done at least three days before your cruise. If for some reason that does not get done, the porters at the cruise terminal can handwritten you luggage tags and the check in people can help you fill out your set sail pass. It just takes a lot more time at check in.

Enjoy your cruise. There are lots of people who consider the Freedom their favorite ship.

Edited by MommaBear55

And once your cruise documents are ready, you have to go online and fill out all your paperwork, put in the method you will use for your onboard account, check off that you have read and agree with ship contract. After that your luggage tags will appear and you can print that and your set sail pass off. All that should be done at least three days before your cruise. If for some reason that does not get done, the porters at the cruise terminal can handwritten you luggage tags and the check in people can help you fill out your set sail pass. It just takes a lot more time at check in.

Enjoy your cruise. There are lots of people who consider the Freedom their favorite ship.

You can do the online check-in at around 90 days out and print the SetSail pass then. You don't have to wait for the "documents are ready" email for that.