Photo Trip Review - Reflection TA

Lisah101

This bridge is where the body of the car comes out of paint, crosses the street via this connector on a conveyor and goes to the assembly line. Because they are out of space in the one building, they devised this - we did see some moving across - kinda cool.

IMG_5685.jpg

Somewhere along the way, trying to order a glass of wine, the waiter thought we each wanted a glass of wine. Remember we don't speak any German. So I volunteered to fix the situation and drank both. I was a VERY happy camper by the end of the meal.

My favorite dessert - apple strudel.

IMG_0907.jpg

The next morning we had to be up and out before dawn as our first flight from Suttgart to Dusseldorf was at 0640.

We packed, called a cab and went to the airport. I wasn't ready to manage luggage down the steps of the train station in the dark of morning.

Our first flight was a small plane and I can't say enough about German airports. Everyone was incredibly polite, helpful and everything was immaculately clean.

First plane

IMG_0911.jpg

As we exited the aircraft, the flight attendant had a basket of Lindt chocolates and you could help yourself. I really like Germany (except the snow part)

IMG_0914.jpg

Edited by Lisah101

Dusseldorf airport was easy to navigate, everyone again was friendly and helpful.

I had used miles to book business class and several had tried to warn me against Air Berlin. To be honest, this was a much better flight that the business class on Lufthansa we booked last time which had rude flight attendants, a broken seat and drink orders that were never delivered.

This was our best transatlantic flight of all 3 trips. Although British Airways is second.

IMG_0915.jpg

Edited by Lisah101