Carnival Gift Card Questions for Newbie

A few questions about Carnival Gift Cards:

What are the values of the cards (i.e., $50 card for $40 or $50 card for $50)

Can you can the cards at any CVS or Publix?

Does the Publix in Mary Brickell Village sell the cards? We were just there in April, but on an NCL cruise so didn't think to look for them.

Is there a limit you can add to your on-board account?

Thanks!

Does the Publix in Mary Brickell Village sell the cards? We were just there in April, but on an NCL cruise so didn't think to look for them.

Thanks!

Most retail stores sell them at face value unless they're having a special sale. Verizon members can buy them for 10% off. So can AARP members.

There's no limit to how many you can use. We paid for most of next Januarys 1st cruise (of B2B) using gift cards. Trying to get more now, but every time I go to AARP's website, they're sold out.

Thanks!

Publix carries them and they have a $15 off $150 Carnival GC with $50 grocery purchase coupon in the purple sale flyer good through May 6. At Publix you can make the GC any denomination.

Edited by AngMo44

Publix carries them and they have a $15 off $150 Carnival GC with $50 grocery purchase coupon in the purple sale flyer good through May 6. At Publix you can make the GC any denomination.

You can split the $150.00 into as many gift cards as you wish. I got one for 100.00 and another for $50.00.

And cause I am sure someone will wonder why split them, I am keeping one and giving one as a present.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If you have a citi bank credit card and sign up for their easy deals they have $100 and $500 cards in stock, with a 10% discount. I bought several last week and they still e-mail them.

I know gift cards cannot be used for Cheers! but if you overpay your balance does it just go toward your onboard account?

I just paid off my cruise balance with gift cards. It only took the amount needed and the remainder stayed on the last card. So I have a $61.46 balance on one of my cards. I will add it to my onboard account when I board the ship. Using the rest of the cards to pay tips and a Bon Voyage bottle. :D

I just paid off my cruise balance with gift cards. It only took the amount needed and the remainder stayed on the last card. So I have a $61.46 balance on one of my cards. I will add it to my onboard account when I board the ship. Using the rest of the cards to pay tips and a Bon Voyage bottle. :D

Thanks for the info!

Where on the Verizon website are you finding this??? I don't see anything about Carnival gift cards anywhere. :(

Up in the right hand corner there is something about reward points of some sort. you go in through there and you will find them if they are available.

Up in the right hand corner there is something about reward points of some sort. you go in through there and you will find them if they are available.

It's Verizon Wireless Smart Rewards

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app