Upgrade!!!

Couldn't believe I was called by Carnival this evening asking if I wanted to upgrade from my inside cabin on Deck 1 to Balcony on Deck 6. I've been hopefully waiting to get this call. I told myself, get it if its under $500. It was and I did! Honestly, I've never been in an inside cabin but a lot of my friends really like them. However, I'm a bit on the claustrophobic side but I figured it was a heavy port cruise so I'll deal.

I'm trying to tap dance right now but my feet don't move the way they used to....LOL! Oh, Happy Days!

Oh, saw something interesting on a Pisa, Italy web site. Apparently the entire month of June they are celebrating something or other with processions, a regatta, etc. I'm definitely heading to Pisa.... I'm on the June 3rd sailing.

http://www.pisa.location-guides.com/pisa_festivals.html

Couldn't believe I was called by Carnival this evening asking if I wanted to upgrade from my inside cabin on Deck 1 to Balcony on Deck 6. I've been hopefully waiting to get this call. I told myself, get it if its under $500. It was and I did! Honestly, I've never been in an inside cabin but a lot of my friends really like them. However, I'm a bit on the claustrophobic side but I figured it was a heavy port cruise so I'll deal.

I'm trying to tap dance right now but my feet don't move the way they used to....LOL! Oh, Happy Days!

Oh, saw something interesting on a Pisa, Italy web site. Apparently the entire month of June they are celebrating something or other with processions, a regatta, etc. I'm definitely heading to Pisa.... I'm on the June 3rd sailing.

http://www.pisa.location-guides.com/pisa_festivals.html

Congrats! Enjoy your new cabin.

congrats!

We are on the Aug. 26 sailing, no upgrades have been offered. Our friends are on the Aug. 6 sailing, with an inside cabin. They were offered a balcony for $500, but said no.

I agree with previous poster that upgrades are free. Enjoy your new room. My son and I were upgraded from an inside to a Havana room when I saw the price I paid was now advertised for less on May 24 sailing. I went through my travel agent and there was no extra fees. We are soooo psyched to be going. :)