Beverage Package? Yay or nay?

4olivers

To those who cited OJ and an incentive, we just got off the Regal and the regular OJ was to die for!! Tasted like fresh squeezed to me, I realize it couldn't be, but it was the best we've ever had on any ship!

I think I have read somewhere that you can purchase the all inclusive beverage package during the first two days on the ship? Is that correct?

Just thinking maybe we would have a better idea of which way would be best for us after a good 24 hours on board…

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You would still have to pay for package for EVERY DAY on the cruise and if you waited until second day you would have paid by-the-drink on first day! This is not a cost saving.

I think I have read somewhere that you can purchase the all inclusive beverage package during the first two days on the ship? Is that correct?

Just thinking maybe we would have a better idea of which way would be best for us after a good 24 hours on board…

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Package is sold on days one and two. It only not prorated if you buy on day two, nor does it then "wipe off" any individual beverage purchases you may have made on day one. So, if bought on day two, you pay for day one, even though you don't have the package then...no reason to wait really.

A few people have reported being able to get it prorated, but it has been unconfirmed and the vast majority report paying for full sailing whenever it is bought.

Enjoy.