FH Aft -obstructed view rooms question

Anyone stay in one of the FH obstructed view rooms yet? How is the noise level? How bad is the obstruction? I booked on is the corner aft rooms are they bigger than the standard?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Being that the maiden voyage is right now, I am sure you are going to have to wait for answers from people that actually stayed in the room.

I booked all three corner rooms for a July 2017 cruise because of the extra space though. From the look of the renditions and also from reviews on similar shaped cabins on the Breeze, the two person 2482/2497 is going to have a lot more room but no couch because of the odd shape. 2480/2495 is going to have the couch up against the window. 2478/2493 is going to be the most room with a couch.

Sound wise they said on the Breeze/Dream there is vibration/shuddering when docking but this ship has a different propulsion system with no rudder and the propellers actually moving.

The obstruction is not out the window but the ship has a "duck tail" on level one that will prevent you from looking down on the water.

I know they are still in the ship, lol. I thought there may be some live responses. Just a bit eager for info.

I guess I'll have to hold my horses until the reviews start up. [emoji2]

Thanks for the heads up on the obstruction, I was wondering what it could be. So it sounds like you can look straight out but not down. Carnival told me it was a crew walkway, but from the pics your statement makes way more sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm also booked in one of those rooms for the 10/11 sailing. Also want a report on how they are. You are right in the "obstruction"; it's a walkway for the crew but for emergency and maintenance issues. The noise factor is a concern. I guess we will all have to be patient.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...