Adventure/Seas...Fantastic Service!

rockyhou

I just got home sunday from my Adventure of the Seas cruise. I cannot say enought about how impressed I was with RCCL in reguards to their customer service. It is not very often you really get to sing the praises of an employee so I want to share it with all and thank RCCL.

I was traveling with friends and my mom. My mom shared a cabin with one of my friends sister. Before we could even leave port this woman who shared the cabin with my mom started creating problems. After one night she became so abusive toward my mother I could not leave her in the room. If it were not for the fantastic staff at the customer service desk we would have gotten off the ship on day 3. The woman in question was such a menace it ruined the first two days of our vacation and made each of us miserable.

The staff were very concerned about my mom and helped accommodate her in another cabin...it was a downgrade..but we did not care...just happy to get her out. The staff even offered to pack up my mom and move her bags. Then for the next 5 days they continued to check-in with me and my mom to make sure all was well and we were able to have a fantastic time.

If it were not for the understanding and caring staff our cruise would have totally been ruined and so much money wasted.

Having said that, the rest of the amenities on board were fantastic. I don't understand all the people that complain about the food...I found everything to be quite good. Of course there were somethings I did not like, but overall they did a great job. Staff were fantastic in all areas, ship was immaculate, shows were very good, Ice show was excellent. There were a lot of local boarding passengers from San Juan, I found most to be quite pleasant, never expierenced any negative behavior from them. Happy to have had the opportunity to have meet so many people from a different background.

This expierence just reinforced my loyalty to RCCL. I can overlook silly little mishaps a staff member may make because when I really needed them they were there for me and exceeded my expectations.

Thank you Adventure of the Seas crew!

We also just returned from the Adventure--Oct 9. I agree that it was an incredible staff. I believe that it has to do with the Hotel Director Robert Taggart and Captain Remo. They are so customer service oriented!! They were outstanding!! We have been on most of RCCL's ships but I believe that the Adventure should be No 1.

Tootsie

We also just returned from the Adventure--Oct 9. I agree that it was an incredible staff. I believe that it has to do with the Hotel Director Robert Taggart and Captain Remo. They are so customer service oriented!! They were outstanding!! We have been on most of RCCL's ships but I believe that the Adventure should be No 1.

Tootsie

I second that about Robert, he is a great guy. We sat with him at the Captains table when we were on Adventure back in March. My wife and I have kept intouch with him and when we were on Mariner back in July he had a bottle of wine sent to our cabin.

We hope he is still on Adventure when we go in January. I need to send him a note to let him know we are coming.

OMG what did this woman do to your mom that she had to get her out? Did they know each other or meet prior to the cruise? I am glad the AOS staff helped you out but I am curious what this woman do to create such problems.

Well it started with simple inconsiderate behavior, then it turned to aggresive verbal abuse...all unwaranted. The final straw was when she used the 'N' word screaming at us down the hallway. We found out she used one of our cruise cards to make purchases on board without us knowing it, when we confronted her she went unglued and violent. Although it never became phyisical, we were not waiting around to find out. We did know this woman and knew at times she could be difficult, but had no idea the lengths she would go and how evil she could truely be.

But again after moving mom out we all managed to move on and have a fantastic time the remainder of the week. Meanwhile this woman spent five days alone and ran away from us when ever she saw us on the ship. The really sad thing is I work for an airline and arrainged to fly this woman for free to san juan with us....needless to say she had to buy her own ticket back...and it was not cheap...ha!

Tootsie

Hi Toots,Dan here hope you guys had a good trip home,Connie and I enjoyed the week with you.Ill be looking for your review.

Hi Dan,

It was so good to hear from you. I have been wanting to e-mail you all week. Yes, we had a good trip home, but I wish I was still there. I can't believe it was only a week ago. Carl took some great pictures of you and Connie--I will e-mail them. Tell Connie "hi".

Tootsie

Archived