First time on NCL

Hi all,

Avid carnival and RCCL cruiser. Sailing on NCL sky all inclusive out of Bahamas in June. Any tips for a first timer? Can I bring on bottled water like carnival allows? Thanks for the tips and can't wait!!!

Yes, you can bring on water. Soda, too. Also, as many bottles of wine as you'd like with a $15 corkage fee per bottle.

There are lots of threads comparing Carnival and NCL and RCI and NCL and answering questions just like this. If you do a search, you'll find tons of information. :D

Enjoy your first NCL cruise! I did my first NCL cruise about 18 months ago and did my second in March. Two more booked. Apparently I really like NCL. :D

Hi all,

Avid carnival and RCCL cruiser. Sailing on NCL sky all inclusive out of Bahamas in June. Any tips for a first timer? Can I bring on bottled water like carnival allows? Thanks for the tips and can't wait!!!

I thought Carnival didn't allow it's guests to bring on any beverages (like water or soda) anymore? It's why their water packages are cheap...

But you can on NCL...

Edited by chapchap

Party Cruise!

Enjoy. We were on the Sky twice last year. It's a great quick getaway. NCL and the port of Miami allow you to slap a luggage tag on a case of water and have it delivered to your room.

Edited by BirdTravels

• 2 weeks later...
I thought Carnival didn't allow it's guests to bring on any beverages (like water or soda) anymore? It's why their water packages are cheap...

But you can on NCL...

As of my last cruise November 2015, you could still bring beverages on Carnival.

Edited by xxdance8chikxx