Beverage Package as perk not on Celebrity Account

We have the classic drinks package Nd think it should be fine I will drink a few wines and husband a few beers . We have pre paid our gratuities .is there anything else added when we get a drink from any of the bars . I remember paying 18% tax or something ?????

We have the classic drinks package Nd think it should be fine I will drink a few wines and husband a few beers . We have pre paid our gratuities .is there anything else added when we get a drink from any of the bars . I remember paying 18% tax or something ?????

Good question, wonder how the gratuity is handled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No extra as grats are included with package, unless of course you want to give any extra to particular staff.

My promo drink package does not show on line. I just make sure to bring printout of booking in case it is needed.

Have you checked online in 'My Cruises' and then order history? If you have prebooked your dining times, it can be right at the very bottom of the order history screen (after every day's dining slot) and you sometimes have to click onto it to open ;). We have preselected Select dining times and the drink package was showing right at the very end ;).

No doubt we'll be having a few beverages onboard together :D.

Yeap, I will probably upgrade my classic package to premium. I don't do sugary cocktails much. [emoji38]

We are fine with the Classic they gave us. I am a beer drinker (Miller Lite) and hubby drinks either jack or beam and sprite/7-up. so we are good. I have an occasional margarita and can get Patron so am happy. If I drink wine, I want white Zin, so again Classic is fine with us.

We are fine with the Classic they gave us. I am a beer drinker (Miller Lite) and hubby drinks either jack or beam and sprite/7-up. so we are good. I have an occasional margarita and can get Patron so am happy. If I drink wine, I want white Zin, so again Classic is fine with us.

I am not into fancy sugary drinks, but I do like my gin tonics and a decent scotch. Thought the premium Package came with coffees and water, not anymore just checked.

As far as wine is concerned I will probably buy by the bottle and use my 15% discount. I will have to let it ride a couple of days I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not into fancy sugary drinks, but I do like my gin tonics and a decent scotch. Thought the premium Package came with coffees and water, not anymore just checked.

As far as wine is concerned I will probably buy by the bottle and use my 15% discount. I will have to let it ride a couple of days I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You get the coffees and water with the classic package and the named waters with the premium package (as well as the coffees). Tbh, we use the package more for the coffees from Cafe Al Bacio than anything else ;).

Link below lists all included:

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

Edited by villauk

You get the coffees and water with the classic package and the named waters with the premium package (as well as the coffees). Tbh, we use the package more for the coffees from Cafe Al Bacio than anything else ;).

Link below lists all included:

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf

Well thats what I then I saw the following on the website 36d28948973f2418d560fd4ba2d8cb87.jpg

Not one mention of water or coffee except the Standard Package.

Clink on the blue highlighted 'Premium Package' in the body of the premium package wording and it will show you the link I have posted. You actually have to click on the blue wording to see what's included (not the heading, the blue in the body of the text) - same for all the other options ;).

Edited by villauk

Clink on the blue highlighted 'Premium Package' in the body of the premium package wording and it will show you the link I have posted. You actually have to click on the blue wording to see what's included - same for all the other options ;).

Thanks

Thanks for the help Martini Girl. We booked directly through Celebrity not with a TA. SO I was wondering why our OBC shows on original invoice which we printed off and not online on Celebrity's site now? celebrity rep says it shows on their end.dont understand why it's not there.