Review / pictures of Splendor Scenic Ocean View 9201

Glad they didn't make the room pink :)

Those rooms are great oceanviews but I do not like to be at the very front of the ship.

Wouldn't bother me what color it was. I know the Splendor is full of pink;)

If you're uncomfortable all the way forward, then this is not the room for you. The motion didn't bother us. Wasn't really that much anyway that I can remember. You did hear the waves crashing against the ship alot. I thought it was cool. We have the same cabin booked for the Sunshine in July.

Wouldn't bother me what color it was. I know the Splendor is full of pink;)

If you're uncomfortable all the way forward, then this is not the room for you. The motion didn't bother us. Wasn't really that much anyway that I can remember. You did hear the waves crashing against the ship alot. I thought it was cool. We have the same cabin booked for the Sunshine in July.

I did not know you could hear the waves crashing when you are that far up and inside the cabin. the forward room wouldn't bother me but would bother DW.

Thanks for the review and pics of 9201.

We're booked in 9200 on Splendor in a couple of months. It's a mirror image of the room you posted, but is supposed to sleep four. Any idea what the bed arrangement will be in 9200, since we'll have four in the room?

That's the room we stayed in...9200. They have the main bed and then the couch re-configures into a bed too... My daughter slept on that and she said it was fine.

6059714e06.jpg

You can kind of see the couch/bed on the top of this photo... I'm not sure how they do a 4th person though...I've see other pictures where they actually fold out the couch into a regular sofa bed type...so maybe that's how...

6065e88950.jpg

WooHoo just booked the last scenic OV today for my August cruise. Rm 9196. Honestly I was torn between this and the balcony which was only $200 more. Because I've experienced balconies b4 I decided to go with this. It's going to be a surprise for the family all they know is that it's an OV. Me, sister & 2 kids.

WooHoo just booked the last scenic OV today for my August cruise. Rm 9196. Honestly I was torn between this and the balcony which was only $200 more. Because I've experienced balconies b4 I decided to go with this. It's going to be a surprise for the family all they know is that it's an OV. Me, sister & 2 kids.

That's a good surprise. You will get some great views when docking.

That's a good surprise. You will get some great views when docking.

Whaa gwaan mi island friend. I can't wait to see the kids face when they first enter the room. They are 6 & 9. My sister also :p