20% off Drink Package Offer

I know on Facebook, Royal said that the onboard prices went up but we just boarded Freedom and the packages are still $39, $49, and $59. There are no C&A discounts. I know the latter is old news but just in case someone missed it earlier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are there any diso****s on voom for gold members?

If you're asking me, we bought Voom on the BOGO precruise sale so I don't know if there are any onboard Voom discounts.

I see the fine print says "speciality beers not included". Does this mean craft beer is not included. Anyone know what they mean by speciality beers?

Thanks

The only beer that I'm area of that is not inlcuded is Chimay Blue 750ml.

The math on the 20% discount is massively fuzzy...how is it the price went from $57 inclusive of gratuities to $$55.46 a $1.54 discount. How is this 20%? Crazy

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Prices for our 9nt Anthem in June have changed yet again

When the 20% off was first offered Premium was $39 and Ultimate was $47

Then it went up to $44 and $50

As of today, May 8, they are now $47 and $53

All prices are BEFORE the gratuity. Purchased ultimate for hubby at the lowest priced option. Then thought I should get the premium but it keeps going up and decided that I won't drink enough to justify the cost especially being in a suite and being able to get a few drinks in the lounge before dinner whenever I am in the mood for one. I don't drink juice and do not drink alcohol daily

It states "LIMITED TIME OFFER! 20% off onboard prices when you buy now."

In the past online and onboard prices were the same, never a sale. Now it says 20% off ONBOARD so I wonder if RC is going to charge more for these packages onboard versus purchasing in advance.

This would be my guess but who knows. They don't say 20% off current prices or 20% off yesterday's prices.

While I don't agree with their current shady pricing/math, I am usually content to purchase the Premium Package at $49/day + 18%.

On my next sailing it is currently listed at $44/day +18%, so a savings of $5/day. Better than nothing I guess. :rolleyes:

I'll probably go ahead and book it and keep an eye out to see if I can catch it at the true 20% off $39/day price, then just cancel and rebook.

Dan.

They are doing what Carnival is concerning pre-purchasing drink packages. Discount if you buy before you board, regular price after boarding. The price I was quoted when calling included gratuities, it was like 53 for ultimate.

So how do we tell if gratuities are included in the package price or added in??

I went into my cruise planner and even went as far as to add the package to my cart. I didn't see tips added. So is this the final price?? Looking at the lowest package and it was $33 per day.

Don't want to go any further and end up buying, if I decide against. Just trying to figure out an accurate price.

So how do we tell if gratuities are included in the package price or added in??

I went into my cruise planner and even went as far as to add the package to my cart. I didn't see tips added. So is this the final price?? Looking at the lowest package and it was $33 per day.

Don't want to go any further and end up buying, if I decide against. Just trying to figure out an accurate price.

You can't buy without entering a credit card number. If you get to that point, that's the final price.

Agreed Bob. Just looked at my cruise planner for our Oasis sailing in July and the 20% is listed for all offered packages. The base price for the Premium is $47. Last week it was $49. So obviously they raised the package price and are now making it look like 20% off. It totals out with these numbers to a savings of $16 for the 7 nights. RCCL pricing lately is truly enough to make you crazy & appear to give you HUGE discounts. I also priced our next 2 Harmony sailings ( April 2017 & July 2017) and our cruise faree is still cheaper without all of the current discounts. Truly amazing!

I've read on this thread that RCI increased the cost of the package prices before applying the 20% off. When the discount promo finishes, will the packages remain at the same new higher cost?

I read the T&C's and couldn't see an expiry date for this promo. Does anyone know how long this runs for? Thanks!

With all this talk about the Drink Package Offers I thought I would check the Cruise Planner for our 18 day Transpacific from Hawaii to Sydney in September, lo and behold it showed 20% off the Drink Packages. This wasn't shown last week when I checked and the price (incl gratuities) was then $71.25AUD per day, bought it today for $57.52AUD per day incl. gratuities - that is a saving for us of $494.10 which is great. :eek::)

With all this talk about the Drink Package Offers I thought I would check the Cruise Planner for our 18 day Transpacific from Hawaii to Sydney in September, lo and behold it showed 20% off the Drink Packages. This wasn't shown last week when I checked and the price (incl gratuities) was then $71.25AUD per day, bought it today for $57.52AUD per day incl. gratuities - that is a saving for us of $494.10 which is great. :eek::)

I just checked our TP from Seattle-Sydney leaving in October - no mention of a 20% discount and the Premium is AUD65.17 or USD47 at today's very poor exchange rate.

I just checked our TP from Seattle-Sydney leaving in October - no mention of a 20% discount and the Premium is AUD65.17 or USD47 at today's very poor exchange rate.

Think you will find that the price you are looking at doesn't include gratuities, I had a look on RCI website and the Premium package is $57USD per day incl.grats and that equates to $77.63 AUD per day (as per xe.com) and $65.17 +18% = $76.90!

So I am pretty happy with our saving which on that price works out to be about $20 per day unless my maths is very wrong.

I have just looked up and the 20% is showing on our upcoming cruse, but we have already bought our package, my Select package was £30.24 and now £21.70 and my wife's Premium package was £41.03 is now £27.30:eek: that's a Whopping £149.89 difference over 7 days.

How does it work if I cancel and reorder at the discount price, will I have to pay again and what I have already paid is then just put on my on-board account?

Any pointers would be much appreciated

Would also like to know about cancelling and rebooking beverage packages

No problem, you can cancel for a full refund. I believe you have until 3 or 4 days before the cruise to cancel.

Well for me the price was $57pp per day before sale and $55.46 pp per day after the sale those prices include the gratuity I'm not even gonna bother re booking for $1.54 per day bigger pain to deal with cc refund than suck up a dollar

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app