GTY Balcony

Hey guys,

I leave next month for my cruise on the Getaway. We booked GTY Balcony and our luggage tags reflect that. Are there any tips or ways to find out our cabin number early?

Thanks

I got my cabin today for next weeks (5/14) Escape trip. My docs and luggage tags now have my cabin #.

Hey guys,

I leave next month for my cruise on the Getaway. We booked GTY Balcony and our luggage tags reflect that. Are there any tips or ways to find out our cabin number early?

Thanks

No. And no pint in printing out guarantee luggage tags. If your room isn't assigned before you leave home, the porters have a lot of tags at the port. Just triple check that they write the correct number on the tags.

No. And no pint in printing out guarantee luggage tags. If your room isn't assigned before you leave home, the porters have a lot of tags at the port. Just triple check that they write the correct number on the tags.

Is it a guarantee I'll know before I get to the port?

We booked a guarantee balcony cabin for our Hawaiian islands cruise in 2014 and were not allocated a cabin until 1 1/2 days prior to our cruise.

Keep checking Cruise Personaliser!! :D

Isn't it exciting waiting and wondering what cabin you will end up with. We will have to wait about 7-8 months to find out what cabin we have, because we don't leave until 2-19 17 Oh we are on another cruise the week before so we may not find out until we get to port.