Escape new departure time

Patsfans

Our PCC stated it was for those flying in from the west coast. Not sure I believe her but it won't make that much difference. Dinner before sail-a-way sounds good to me.

Here's what they told people affected by the schedule change. If was really to allows additional airline connections, then it doesn't make sense to break it right in the middle of the summer (when you would need it more).

Dear Valued Guests & Travel Partners,

Norwegian Cruise Line has important information for you regarding Norwegian Escape's 7-day Eastern Caribbean sailings departing from Miami from

May 7, 2016 through July 16, 2016 and from September 3, 2016 through December 31, 2016. Guest booked on these sailings need to be aware of this

change and travel professionals are asked to forward this information to their clients.

We have made a change to the ship's itinerary and she will now depart from Miami at 7:00 p.m. instead of the previously communicated time of 4:00 p.m.

We invite you to board the ship at your regularly scheduled time and begin enjoying all the exciting amenities Norwegian Escape has to offer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, I believe that the change in departure time was made to accommodate flights from Europe and that NCL was marketing toward German customers. I believe there is a discounted Sat. flight that arrives in Miami in the early afternoon. With the time zone changes, they can leave early Sat morning and still make the ship w/o overnight stay. The MSC Divina has been using the 7:00 PM departure for sometime and they do many of the same ports as NCL.;)