Anthem 05/14/2016 pictures only review

Loving your pictures as well. Bermuda is my favorite destination for relaxing. You are making me look at cruises for later this summer now :)

Enjoy the rest of your trip and thank you again!!

Your pictures are gorgeous!! It's not easy to capture the color of the water like you did, well done! A picture truly is worth a thousand words. Makes me want to plan a trip to New York City and Bermuda as soon as possible! Thank you for sharing.

Your pictures are beautiful. Its funny how you got a picture of my office building. The 1st picture in post #31, the building on the right is my office. This is in Hoboken, NJ directly on the Hudson River facing the West Village.

I am a WTC survivor of 9/11, my company moved us to Hoboken. Its a great location, especially with the view of the city. Your photos of the 9/11 memorial brought back many memories.

Carol

We have been to Bermuda for two days. It's so gorgeous!!! The towns are clean and the beaches too. The water has the most beautiful colour.

I took a tour with Heidi the first day http://www.bermudafootsteps.com/.

Would you recommend the Bermuda Footsteps tour? Did she pick you up at the dockyard? Also, did you arrange it before the cruise or was she looking for customers at the dock? Thanks!

I'm drooling with envy at your talent for finding and framing those amazing shots.

Bermuda is gorgeous.

I think my favorites are the ones of the Brooklyn Bridge and the steeple with the Freedom Tower mimicking it from behind.

Just incredible!

I'm looking forward to seeing more. :)

Am I right that you're in my home town of Boston today?

Edited by Gennee

Sorry to interrupt your review. Also commented on roll call - my Wonderland reservation disappeared. Maybe somebody canceled and it canceled everyone's? I added back for myself at 6:30 and requested a 4-top. If still interested in going, there should be room (hoping everyone else sees my posts!)

Can also drop by Wonderland to add to my reservation again - 7250.

As others commented, great photos. I was there with you, but didn't get those same angles. You have a great eye!

Would you recommend the Bermuda Footsteps tour? Did she pick you up at the dockyard? Also, did you arrange it before the cruise or was she looking for customers at the dock? Thanks!

Yes I would recommend her. She knows a lot about Bermuda and would also consider any wishes for the tour.

She picked us up at dockyard. Easy to find. She asked us also for pictures of us, so she could recognize us.

I did book before the cruise. And she was booked up weeks before. So contact her early.

I didn't have as much time in Boston as I wished to. Immigration took me over 2 hours.

My plan was to do the Hop on Hop off tour and then walk the Freedom Trail. But in the end I had no time to do the walking.

So most of the pictures are taken out of the trolley.

IMG_1254_zpsuwo449ak.jpg

IMG_1255_zpsqd1eujy6.jpg

IMG_1257_zpspjraxauq.jpg

IMG_1258_zpsy8bje9bw.jpg

IMG_1259_zpsuc533pd1.jpg

IMG_1263_zpsxea4s9fh.jpg

Unfortunately I did not have any time to post more here. There is so much to do on the Anthem. I didn't have time to do bumper car or do some sports.

Today was the last day. I spent some time in the Solarium and went on North Star.

I had dinner at Wonderland. A fun experience and a lot to eat.

After dinner I had to finish packing and saw the beautiful moon. So I took two last pictures. I didn't take a lot pictures of the Anthem. She's a beautiful ship. But there are other posts on this forum with excellent pictures of everything on the ship.

Now it's time for a final Chocolate Martini. My time to walk of the ship is 9:30. I'll have some time in Manhattan before my flight goes in the evening.

Thank you for everyone following and posting here. I wished I had more time to write a live review. But I was bussy enjoying my vacation :)

IMG_20160514_212624_zpsjzpg9cji.jpg

IMG_20160514_212632_zpszjioikbe.jpg

IMG_20160520_110445_zps9ugqmwo4.jpg

IMG_20160520_110515_zpsleo1o7gg.jpg

IMG_20160520_110900_zps90jbjgjh.jpg

Great pictures Manu, it was great to have met you and to follow this thread in the meantime. Have a save trip back home, and all the best!

Bril (Rokus)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Edited by Bril