Train Shore excursion to Berlin with Silhouette

TeanneTX

I don't know about kickbacks to the cruise lines, but I do know that the businesses that are included in the "shopping recommendations" in the on board newsletters DO pay something for being included in those guides. In St. Martin I bought some jewelry at one of the ship's recommended stores. The next cruise I didn't see it in the guide, but I went to the same store and the owner told me that he had dropped his business from the cruise line guide because he preferred to pass on what he saved by doing so in the form of lower prices. Maybe just sales talk, but I believe him.

Thanks for your answer. I know the trains have them, but do the buses.

I contacted Alla Tours about the bathrooms and they confirmed that the buses do NOT have toilets on them. Just that they make a 30 min "comfort stop" each way.

Teanne

I contacted Alla Tours about the bathrooms and they confirmed that the buses do NOT have toilets on them. Just that they make a 30 min "comfort stop" each way.

Teanne

At a truck stop that is pretty close to a 7-11. There is a restaurant but there is no time to order anything. The keyword here is eat a big lunch. I know you are on a cruise but we left as soon as we docked and did not get back until LATE at night and the only meal break was at a really bad restaurant around 1:00 pm.

Take food with you. Steal from the buffet...or better yet, don't go.:(

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for your answer. I know the trains have them, but do the buses.

FYI I toured with SPB Tours and we did a comfort break but we also had a bathroom on the bus