Royal Replenish - Tea Question

I will be on FOS in November. What are the "premium teas" included? Is sweet tea a part of the normal "with meal" price? I have all the answers for the coffee and non-alcoholic frozen drinks but cannot find anything about tea.

Thanks!!

I will be on FOS in November. What are the "premium teas" included? Is sweet tea a part of the normal "with meal" price? I have all the answers for the coffee and non-alcoholic frozen drinks but cannot find anything about tea.

Thanks!!

The premium teas are Tazo.

Only unsweet tea is part of your basic cruise fare.

Packets of Tazo.

On Freedom in March the FREE packets of tea in the Windjammer were *organically grown* tea, and they were quite good.

(I saw a lady paying out of pocket for a grande cup of Tazo, which cost more than the Tall, and the only thing extra she got was a bigger cup and more water. I wanted to follow her and have a chat about getting the small cup and putting more (free) hot water in it as she drank, but decided to not worry about her choices anymore. Hmm, didn't seem to work.)

Packets of Tazo.

On Freedom in March the FREE packets of tea in the Windjammer were *organically grown* tea, and they were quite good.

(I saw a lady paying out of pocket for a grande cup of Tazo, which cost more than the Tall, and the only thing extra she got was a bigger cup and more water. I wanted to follow her and have a chat about getting the small cup and putting more (free) hot water in it as she drank, but decided to not worry about her choices anymore. Hmm, didn't seem to work.)

You get two tea bags with the larger size.

To the op, if you are a tea drinker, the tazo is much better than the organic bitter stuff that the ship uses for the free tea.

You get two tea bags with the larger size.

To the op, if you are a tea drinker, the tazo is much better than the organic bitter stuff that the ship uses for the free tea.

I agree about the free tea. It also seems weak to me, so I usually have to use two tea bags to get decent flavor.

We don't drink sodas and only drink tea/lemonade/juice. That's why I was concerned about the teas. As long as bars have simple syrup then I can get sweet tea ;). Nice to know about the Tazo teas as well as that is my brand preference. Just prefer it cold...but I'm sure we can make that happen.

Are there a lot of choices among the Tazo teas? Is there a wide selection?

I keep debating this package as well especially as I won't be able to drink alcohol during the cruise. I'm not pregnant or anything exciting, just on several months' course of a medication that doesn't interact well with alcohol.

I'm also allergic to mango so I'll be avoiding the free flavored water section of the ship. I will also have the fun of finding out how the daiquiris are made before I will know if I can have a virgin strawberry one.

I go back and forth about it but I might be able to make use of this package.

Does anyone know about the types of hot tea available and whether it is free or will need to be purchased? My daughter drinks a lot of hot tea, English Breakfast, Earl Grey, and Chamomile are her favorites, but I wasn't sure if they were included or even available.

Thanks

Does anyone know about the types of hot tea available and whether it is free or will need to be purchased? My daughter drinks a lot of hot tea, English Breakfast, Earl Grey, and Chamomile are her favorites, but I wasn't sure if they were included or even available.

Thanks

Hot tea is included as part of your basic cruise fare, no packages needed. The varieties you listed are usually available, but not 100% of the time.

Hot tea is included as part of your basic cruise fare, no packages needed. The varieties you listed are usually available, but not 100% of the time.

Thanks! You just saved us a package price. She only drinks water (with a very rare frozen drink - not really worth a package) and is allergic to lemons. So, I wanted to make sure she could have a treat with the tea!

Thanks! You just saved us a package price. She only drinks water (with a very rare frozen drink - not really worth a package) and is allergic to lemons. So, I wanted to make sure she could have a treat with the tea!

Good, you can buy me a few drinks then on our next cruise together.;)