Children Pricing Specialty Dining

jandj1224

Everyone pays the same price. Discounts for 3*, 4* and 5* Mariners. No discount for children (heck, my 12 YO grandson can out-eat me any day!)

Filet Mignon it is then for my 5 and 7 year olds:eek:

This is the current policy for pinnacle grill

For this exquisite sophisticated dining experience, guests pay a modest surcharge. Adults may dine for US $25.00 per person or lunch for US $10.00. Children under 12 dine free of charge. A rate of 50% applies for children between 13 years and under 18 years of age. The Pinnacle Grill is available by reservation only for both lunch and dinner. Dinner reservations may be pre-booked and we recommend making your pre-confirmation reservations online or with Ship Services as soon as possible after booking. Upon embarkation you will be asked to reconfirm the exact time and date directly with The Pinnacle Grill. Lunch reservations may only be made on board.

This is the current policy for pinnacle grill

For this exquisite sophisticated dining experience, guests pay a modest surcharge. Adults may dine for US $25.00 per person or lunch for US $10.00. Children under 12 dine free of charge. A rate of 50% applies for children between 13 years and under 18 years of age. The Pinnacle Grill is available by reservation only for both lunch and dinner. Dinner reservations may be pre-booked and we recommend making your pre-confirmation reservations online or with Ship Services as soon as possible after booking. Upon embarkation you will be asked to reconfirm the exact time and date directly with The Pinnacle Grill. Lunch reservations may only be made on board.

How "current" is that policy? I notice that it has the old price of $25 for dinner and not the current $29 price.

Just got off the phone with Holland for clarification

Children 2 and under are free in Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind. There is NO discount for children 2 and over. They aren't free and they do not get 50% off. Sorry for the confusion. I was looking at old information.

Just got off the phone with Holland for clarification

Children 2 and under are free in Pinnacle Grill and Tamarind. There is NO discount for children 2 and over. They aren't free and they do not get 50% off. Sorry for the confusion. I was looking at old information.

No worries. Thanks for the follow up! :)

We recently booked specialty dining for our kids (10 and 12) and were told that there is no reduced pricing for children in any specialty restaurant. You may notice this if you try to book reservations online.

On the off chance that the online reservations weren't accurate, we thought we'd give it a shot and call - and were told the same over the phone.

The CSR did relay that HAL had reduced pricing for kids 'some time ago' but that the policy had changed in recent years. So, we're going to make sure they walk at least 5 miles each, and fast until dinner.