Post-Cruise 12 day review 18th April 2016 to 30th April 2016 – Anthem of the Seas

Life's too short to be bitter or angry about things! You take the chance about weather when you cruise. If you don't want to chance it, don't cruise! You can go on a land tour and hit bad weather...who are you going to sue then?

The vehicle manufacturer. :eek: :D

The vehicle manufacturer. :eek: :D

Haha, I wouldn't put it past some people!

I agree about Johnny Rockets...I was surprised by how few tables they had. I'm not excited by things like the bumper cars and iFly...we actually prefer sea days and cruise for that reason. The largest ship we had been on prior to the Anthem was the Freedom, and we thought that was too large. We prefer the smaller ships like the Radiance class. However, I must admit that we will probably continue to go on the Anthem for the simple reason that the port is only a 2 hour drive from home.

Thanks for the review novicetraveller! The wife and I are going to be on this ship in Jan of next year and we'll be stopping at St. Kitts. Can I ask how much you paid for the private tour with Annie? You were a bit cryptic in your comment about her religion too... was it something where she said "God bless" a lot or was is more of a "have you let Jesus into your life" thing. The former would be fine, the latter... not so much. Thanks in advance!

... How much was the cab?

We plan on going to see the planes as well. We have 11 people and were told the bus is not a great option, so we may need 3 cabs...

We use the bus all the time. You might be able to fit all 11 people in the bus, if you can get an empty one. Cost is $2pp, one-way.

Thanks for the review novicetraveller! The wife and I are going to be on this ship in Jan of next year and we'll be stopping at St. Kitts. Can I ask how much you paid for the private tour with Annie? You were a bit cryptic in your comment about her religion too... was it something where she said "God bless" a lot or was is more of a "have you let Jesus into your life" thing. The former would be fine, the latter... not so much. Thanks in advance!

I must admit I couldn't remember what she said, but it was more than god bless. She only spent a minute or two saying it, so it isn't a big problem. I think she charged me $50. The religious thing is worth enduring for the excursion.

Haha, I wouldn't put it past some people!

I agree about Johnny Rockets...I was surprised by how few tables they had. I'm not excited by things like the bumper cars and iFly...we actually prefer sea days and cruise for that reason. The largest ship we had been on prior to the Anthem was the Freedom, and we thought that was too large. We prefer the smaller ships like the Radiance class. However, I must admit that we will probably continue to go on the Anthem for the simple reason that the port is only a 2 hour drive from home.

I don't mind sea days, just prefer to put them in between port days.