Group Pricing

Zoedokey

Hey all, I booked our first Celebrity Cruise with a TA who had a lower price than the Celebrity Website. He said he has a group on this cruise and that is why. However, the invoice he sent me shows a different starting price than what was on the Celebrity created invoice.

The price on the Celebrity invoice is for the cruise at the Go Big rate. However, he told us that the 300 onboard credit would not show until we got on board. He said that he $300 is from us being in the Celebrity group, same as the Go Better but under a different name. He couldn't tell me what the name of the group was and said there wasn't one. We are supposed to be switched over to his group but that won't happen until February 2017.

Am I paranoid, or is this just not right. I know we are not allowed to discuss TA names here, but this feels weird.

Is this a TA you have used before? I have booked through a TA with a group that has gotten me a discount, but I have always gone into the group right away, not months later.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Is this a TA you have used before? I have booked through a TA with a group that has gotten me a discount, but I have always gone into the group right away, not months later.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Have never booked with them before. I would be fine if what he said was true matched what the Celebrity Invoice said. I have no idea why it would take until next February to get the correct invoice.