Upcoming Princess promotions?

Go-Bucks!

They have a new sale starting May 24, Red, White and Blue Sale. From American ports, 6 day Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, California, Panama Canal, New England. The sailings will include free gratuities.

Hope this helps!

Don't wait for the best promotion! Book now in order to get the cabin category and location you want and then rebook if a good promotion comes along.

We book early and take advantage of promos if they make sense. A lot of times they look good, but fares have risen in the meantime making them less than attractive.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

May 24th Sale will have reduced non refundable deposits .

Fare charts not yet available but your TA should see them shortly.

No mention of New Bookings Only ..

I say book current promo now then rebook if it is a good deal for you.

I agree. I also sometimes place a cabin on hold a few days prior to the sale as they give you 3 days to deposit then I compare the 2 rates. If the past rate is better I have everything secured. Booking early and watching all offers is a great way to save lots of $$ too.

Don't wait for the best promotion! Book now in order to get the cabin category and location you want and then rebook if a good promotion comes along.

We book early and take advantage of promos if they make sense. A lot of times they look good, but fares have risen in the meantime making them less than attractive.

Good advice.

Tony

May 24th Sale will have reduced non refundable deposits .

Fare charts not yet available but your TA should see them shortly.

No mention of New Bookings Only ..

I say book current promo now then rebook if it is a good deal for you.

Thanks for the info.

They have a new sale starting May 24, Red, White and Blue Sale. From American ports, 6 day Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, California, Panama Canal, New England. The sailings will include free gratuities.

Thanks to everyone for the info. We always book very, very early (1-2 yrs) so we can get our favorite cabin (usually a full suite) so this is why we're having our TA book a 2017 Caribbean as soon as they open on 5/19. But I was hoping that maybe we could also hit a promo at the same time. Free gratuities is always nice. Might be able to rebook on 5/24 if the same type cabin is available, but otherwise we'll keep the one we really want.

I have been holding out for Alaska, DO THEY EVER include Alaska, it was NOT included in the last sale for 2017. :confused:

Thanks for any info.

Well, there are currently last minute deals for Alaska 2016. Don't know about 2017. With Zika in the Caribbean, Alaska may become even more popular.

Thanks to everyone for the info. We always book very, very early (1-2 yrs) so we can get our favorite cabin (usually a full suite) so this is why we're having our TA book a 2017 Caribbean as soon as they open on 5/19. But I was hoping that maybe we could also hit a promo at the same time. Free gratuities is always nice. Might be able to rebook on 5/24 if the same type cabin is available, but otherwise we'll keep the one we really want.

When do they typically announce a sale? Will they send out emails?

Edited by 232271

When do they typically announce a sale? Will they send out emails?

If you have signed up for promotional emails on the Princess website, you'll receive notification.

• 3 weeks later...
I have been holding out for Alaska, DO THEY EVER include Alaska, it was NOT included in the last sale for 2017. :confused:

Thanks for any info.

Our last Alaska cruise 2 years ago was a spur of the moment decision because our California travel plans fell through. I noticed a lot of options for Alaska and watched the pricing patterns on the close in cruises. There was plenty of availability for the date we wanted so we booked our round trip air to SEA. Worst case we would vacation in Seattle. Balconies started moving when the price hit $999. That's when we booked and selected a Baja balcony. This is NOT always the case, but worked out for us. Since Europe and the Caribbean are a little slow, Alaska may be busy for a year or so.