Zaandam cabin question

Hi -

This is our first time on HAL and we're sailing later this summer in Alaska in cabin 2678 (category DD large oceanview) on the ms Zaandam. I've been looking for some information I've been unable to confirm elsewhere on this site or the internet (perhaps looking in the wrong place?). Does this cabin have a divider between the bed and the living "area"? (We will have our 13 month old with us.)

Also, do these cabins have DVD players? I've read some places that they do and some places that they don't. Thanks!

There is no real separation between the sleeping and living areas in this cabin. At the foot of the bed, coming from the wall, there will be a drapery panel, tied back; it's about 18" wide. It creates the illusion of a change, but that's all it is.

If the TV hasn't been changed out for the new, interactive, TV type, then there will be a DVD player, a booklet of what is available, and instructions on how to obtain a DVD. If the newer TV has been installed (I haven't read that it has been), then the DVD will be gone.

The new, interactive TVs do not have a DVD player built in to the set, as can be found on other lines.

Okay, that small curtain was what I was seeing in pictures and I wondered if it closed all the way.

Thanks for all of your responses!

You're welcome!

Any other questions about those cabins, please just ask. I'm fairly familiar with that territory down there. ;)

Thanks for the tip on the fridge - I think we'll probably be okay without it, but I will keep it in mind and check with the rest of our traveling party if it would be useful for someone else.

One more question: Are the sofabeds moveable? We were thinking of flipping it around to create a sort of "crib" space for DD against the wall.

Thanks!