Captain's Club question

juda

Hi all :)

Is the Captains Club membership per cabin or do we each have a CC membership number? I can find a CC number in my name but no record of hubby's from our last cruise and can't seem to find the info on the website? TIA :):)

Hi all :)

Is the Captains Club membership per cabin or do we each have a CC membership number? I can find a CC number in my name but no record of hubby's from our last cruise and can't seem to find the info on the website? TIA :):)

Per person, not cabin.

I booked all of the cruises and imagine my surprise when my husband had a CC# and I didn't!

They just created a # for me and our points immediately matched. No worries.:)

Benefits are based on the highest tiered person in the cabin, so it is important that each person in the cabin has a CC# in case you do not always cruise together.

Not sure what you meant by this but if one person is Elite and the other is not, the other person does not get Elite benefits. Yes, they can go to the Elite functions with the other person but they don't receive the coupons for the higher level. Occasionally this does occur but that is usually a mistake.

Our last cruise with our son, wife and I got our coupons and son only got coupons for Select, that has been the case on a number of our past cruises.