YC all in debuting 2017 ???

plucasana

in the fench forum someone mentioned that the *all in* in yc would be expanded to the whole ship in 2017.

can anyone corroborate this?

tia sandra

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This would be a wonderful thing if MSC did in fact expand the YC benefits to include the entire ship. I will definitely start asking my contacts and see if I can find some answers Sandra!!:)

Can someone elaborate on this? How would butler and concierge work with 4,000 people? What will this do to the pricing structure? Can someone please post a link to this?

Thanks!

Those passengers who are booked in the Yacht Club would have all inclusive drinks,,,etc. throughout the ship and not just in the confines of the Yacht Club,,:)

in the fench forum someone mentioned that the *all in* in yc would be expanded to the whole ship in 2017.

tia sandra

Let's hope so.

Hoping that's true. We feel that's the only negative when it comes to the YC.

That's a negative and so is no free wifi or laundry. That should also be a perk for YC guests. It is included on most of the other cruiselines in the luxury suites...

when we cruise the last thing I want is WIFI...the best part of cruising is that I tell everyone we can't be reached! I don't want the everyday world to invade my vacation.

When you have a 3 year old back home, you want wifi!!

tia sandra

Hey Sandra,,,can you link me to the site site?? Thanks in advance!!!:D

Hey Sandra,,,can you link me to the site site?? Thanks in advance!!!:D

Bien sur mon cher: (it is just a discussion though, nothing official)

http://voyageforum.com/v.f?post=7480430#7480430

I quote: -le all exclusive est sur tout le bateau, contrairement au yc, (même si je crois que le all va être généralisé à tout le bateau en 2017 pour le yc)

and

-c'est jc qui en a parlé...à partir de 2017 à première vue ???

and

-concernant le all in je l'avais aussi entendu..mais plus d'info et rien dans le nouveau catalogue

I try a translation:

-though I think that the all in is going to be extended to the whole ship in 2017 for the yc

-it is jc who told us, for now it seems like 2017

- concerning the all in I have heard it too, but there is no info yet and nothing in the catalogue

Bien sur mon cher: (it is just a discussion though, nothing official)

http://voyageforum.com/v.f?post=7480430#7480430

I quote: -le all exclusive est sur tout le bateau, contrairement au yc, (même si je crois que le all va être généralisé à tout le bateau en 2017 pour le yc)

and

-c'est jc qui en a parlé...à partir de 2017 à première vue ???

and

-concernant le all in je l'avais aussi entendu..mais plus d'info et rien dans le nouveau catalogue

I try a translation:

-though I think that the all in is going to be extended to the whole ship in 2017 for the yc

-it is jc who told us, for now it seems like 2017

- concerning the all in I have heard it too, but there is no info yet and nothing in the catalogue

Thanks Sandra,,,I was able to read most of that conversation,,,I'll see what I can find out today:D

I think you may be onto something Sandra. My contact can neither confirm nor deny the information regarding YC benefits extending beyond the confines of the Yacht Club. I was told MSC has been listening to their customers,,,,:D

The difference between our two packages was very low and we opted for YC because of private pool areas as we never get to swim on normal pools because of the amount of people so we like the exclusiveness the only thing that was stinky was no free drinks every where else or at least give us like 1 free drink coupon per day per person would be nice

I never understood why free drinks were only available in the YC. It costs MSC no more money to make you a drink at the Top Sail Lounge or The One Bar, as it does at The Black and White Lounge,,La Luna,,etc. Just print the "421" code on each YC room key so YC members can get a drink anywhere on the ship,,,easy peasy!!!:D

I never understood why free drinks were only available in the YC. It costs MSC no more money to make you a drink at the Top Sail Lounge or The One Bar, as it does at The Black and White Lounge,,La Luna,,etc. Just print the "421" code on each YC room key so YC members can get a drink anywhere on the ship,,,easy peasy!!!:D

Makes perfect sense to me :)

• 5 months later...

On our fb-group I was told the following:

on the french msc-site, the experiences-description already includes the hint, that from summer 2017 yc will be All-In.

A french MSC-Representative stated the start date to be August/September, while on the german site they only say "summer".

(Keep hoping, that our sail date 07/17 already falls under this new rule.)

on the US site you find: YC experience:

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Cruise-Deals/Our-Fares.aspx

****Starting Summer 2017, unlimited beverage selection will also be available in all bars and restaurants of the ship according to the drink selection available in the each venue.

:-)

From what I have read MSC limited the drinks to the YC because YC'er were buying drinks for their non YC friends......When I booked the Seaside an all inclusive package was included.