Tracy Arm excursion Hal - when did you get to Juneau

tsg

We are booked on a HAL cruise with a service stop for the Tracy Arm excursion. The excursion information is currently not available on the website and I can't recall the duration. I know the start time for the excursion is listed as 9:30am and the service stop is listed on the itinerary as 10-10:30am. I'm also not sure if the duration starts from when we meet or when we depart the ship.

I'm trying to figure out about what time we can expect to meet up with the ship in Juneau. Some in our party may be interested in booking another excursion in Juneau.

Has anyone done this excursion? Do you remember about what time you arrived in Juneau?

About 1:00pm to 1:45pm depending on conditions. They say 1:00pm but the last 3 times we went we didn't back to Juneau till well after 1:00pm.

The 1:00 arrival time is when the HAL ship is scheduled to arrive in Juneau - not when those on the Tracy Arm excursion get to Juneau. The OP wants to know the time of the latter.

The 1:00 arrival time is when the HAL ship is scheduled to arrive in Juneau - not when those on the Tracy Arm excursion get to Juneau. The OP wants to know the time of the latter.

Correct. The ship is scheduled to arrive in Juneau at 1pm, but I'm trying to determine when the Tracy Arm excursion arrives.

I was able to finally see the excursions in all the ports, but the Tracy Arm excursion information is still not showing up.

Edited by tsg
typo

I'm almost positive it's 3:30. I'm doing the same excursion and renting a car afterward, and that's the time I have the rental car booked for. I plan to call from the ship once we get close to give them a better idea of the actual time.