Can Suite / AQ Guests eat in MDR?

Bobby Dee

Suite and Aqua Class Guests travelling with friends who are in standard cabins may want to eat with those friends in the Main Dining Room. I assume that this is permitted, but want verification. And if necessary, what special arrangements need to be made?

Edited by Bobby Dee

Yes, it is permitted. You need to have your reservations linked together. If you used a TA they can do it. If you booked directly with Celebrity you need to have all your booking ID numbers and you can call them and tell them you want your reservations linked together for dining.

Yes you can. On the first day, we met with the Maitre D and were assigned to a table in the MDR.

I do not believe you can just show up at the dining room (but that was for a traditional dining assignment). I am not sure if Select Dining works the same way.

We were "upgraded" by X to Aqua, but we like to have a fixed table in the MDR, so we were told that either we or our TA could contact Celebrity dining by email to get us a MDR table assigned. We will also check w/ the Maitre'D on our first day (we always do that anyway).

At first the customer service people on X phone will tell you that you CAN'T have a fixed dining, but can do select, but that is not what you want, because then you won't be with your friends and you will get a different table every night. Finally they told me I could email dining@celebrity.com (but my TA took care of it by phone).