Spa management co. Says regal/royal beds are supposed to be heated

smixsell

I just spoke with Cust Svc rep from the company that manages the Regal and Royal Enclave. She confirmed directly that the BEDS ARE DESIGNED TO BE HEATED AND SUPPOSED TO BE HEATED and that if they are not it means that something is wrong.

She said that she has never had any complaint about the beds being unheated reach her ears before mine. She also said that internal inquiries have been sent to their operations department, and that she was eager to get to the bottom of the situation so it would be corrected.

Let's all pray that this actually results in the problem being corrected!

Since I understand some really love the hot beds I am glad to hear that they are supposed to be heated.

I don't think the snarky replies you received are deserved. Thank you for finding out.

Will anyone get back to you with an explanation?

Edited by yoyosma

Since I understand some really love the hot beds I am glad to here that they are supposed to be heated.

I don't think the snarky replies you received are deserved. Thank you for finding out.

Will anyone get back to you with an explanation?

Thanks for your support. Some snarky replies are always expected, as there are "a few in every crowd." :rolleyes:

The Spa manager said she would do her best to let me know the results of her inquiry.

Edited by smixsell

I'm assuming you are talking about the hot stone beds. What's the point if they are not heated? Thanks for taking the time to question this with the management company.

You're welcome. Somebody had to confront this absolute rubbish. Yes, the stone beds and the waterbeds.

Edited by smixsell

I just spoke with Cust Svc rep from the company that manages the Regal and Royal Enclave. She confirmed directly that the BEDS ARE DESIGNED TO BE HEATED AND SUPPOSED TO BE HEATED and that if they are not it means that something is wrong.

She said that she has never had any complaint about the beds being unheated reach her ears before mine. She also said that internal inquiries have been sent to their operations department, and that she was eager to get to the bottom of the situation so it would be corrected.

Sorry but when I pray it is not about heated beds in the Enclave. I think people obsessed with this need to get a grip on the level of impact it has on life.

Sorry but when I pray it is not about heated beds in the Enclave. I think people obsessed with this need to get a grip on the level of impact it has on life.

Then pray that the organization engaged in false advertising is not allowed to mislead your fellow passengers into spending money for something that isn't delivered. It's better than looking the other way and blaming the victim for demanding what they were sold.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Steiner has anything to do with the physical facilities of the spa. They provide the subcontracted labor and management who execute spa and salon services and provided Princess with the menu of services. The physical plant and its maintenance is Princess' responsibility. Given that the beds on both sister ships are no longer functioning, one can only assume some design flaw or physical problem (perhaps that can't be addressed until dry dock - and maybe not even then).

Then pray that the organization engaged in false advertising is not allowed to mislead your fellow passengers into spending money for something that isn't delivered. It's better than looking the other way and blaming the victim for demanding what they were sold.

I agree

Forgive me if I'm wrong' date=' but I don't think Steiner has anything to do with the physical facilities of the spa. They provide the subcontracted labor and management who execute spa and salon services and provided Princess with the menu of services. The physical plant and its maintenance is Princess' responsibility. Given that the beds on both sister ships are no longer functioning, one can only assume some design flaw or physical problem (perhaps that can't be addressed until dry dock - and maybe not even then).[/quote']

This issue is really simple, if Princess wanted them to be working (heated) they would make it happen. After all it has been long enough. We are not that dumb, to think no one else has informed them of the problem:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Its been 3 weeks.....wondering if you were able to get to the bottom of the heated/unheated tile chair issue. Your 3 threads showed you had a real interest in this issue. What reply did you receive from the management company you contacted..if any? Would like to know what to expect before next Regal cruise.

No need to rehash this issue---just wanted the result the OP received........promising to get answers. :)

Edited by blkspy