Ebay is offering 15% off 200 or more in travel gift cards

NarleyM6

Try using PayPal Credit. You get 6 months interest free on purchases over $100. It worked for me - finally.

I can't even get to PayPal now. Just keep getting error message after trying checkout. Will have to give up on these. Been on hold to Paypal for over 30 minutes. I THINK THEY (eBay and PayPal) ARE OVERLOADED.

Edited by HawkIVette

paypal credit says your application cannot be processed at this time then takes you to the same error. I even tried creating a new paypal account with a different email address and a credit card I've never used before and I get the same error.

Edited by Saint Greg

I just got $200 more. I needed to verify another 3 times via automated phone call that it was me. PayPal isn't recognizing any of my devices. When it takes you to the page to checkout with PayPal look carefully in the right upper corner. You can login to PP there. The default one wants you to make a new account. I almost did that too.

I just got $200 more. I needed to verify another 3 times via automated phone call that it was me. PayPal isn't recognizing any of my devices. When it takes you to the page to checkout with PayPal look carefully in the right upper corner. You can login to PP there. The default one wants you to make a new account. I almost did that too.

I wonder why you get the automated call while it just locks my account. I just logged back into paypal and it said someone in PA tried to access my account. I went through the password change to restore access....still won't go through.

I wonder why you get the automated call while it just locks my account. I just logged back into paypal and it said someone in PA tried to access my account. I went through the password change to restore access....still won't go through.

That's weird. It prompted me to reset my password too but I selected "Already have a PayPal Account" or something like that. I think they are having issues. Don't know why it's not recognizing my laptop or cell phone. Same ones I've been using. It has also said something about being locked out the first order. That's when I requested a text. Had to do it 3 times.

Never ever had trouble with paypal............... until now. My paypal account is now restricted:(! I have 4 cards registered with paypal and every one of them needs to be verified! Thanks ebay!

Edited by n6uqqq

Yes you can use them for deposit and to make payments but you can't use them to purchase from Bon Voyage or to purchase excursions. You can use them for onboard credit once you're on the ship.

FYI -according to Carnival's web site, they can be used for excursions. :)

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2006

Edited by CruisinHoneymooners

Dang it. I think the special is over. I tried to get it. Got error message. Now the discount info is no longer there. Grr.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here and my paypal is now restricted to boot!

I was soooooooo close. Especially with those bonus bucks.......%#^*+^^#^^}^}

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too. Was all queued up for 1200 dollars worth with a savings of 180 dollars. Guess the old adage is true............. IF something seems too good to be true, it usually is :eek:!

Anybody who did get a email with codes for the gift cards, please verify that they worked with Carnival.

I just got off the phone with PayPal to get my account reopened and they state they are not associated with PayPal_digital_gifts and that is a fraudulant company.

Hope all of you actually got what you paid for. Good luck and great sailing.

Anybody who did get a email with codes for the gift cards, please verify that they worked with Carnival.

I just got off the phone with PayPal to get my account reopened and they state they are not associated with PayPal_digital_gifts and that is a fraudulant company.

I haven't gotten my codes yet, but sometimes it takes awhile. I have ordered from them before and have in fact applied them as deposits/payments through Carnival. They are 100% legit.

I haven't gotten my codes yet, but sometimes it takes awhile. I have ordered from them before and have in fact applied them as deposits/payments through Carnival. They are 100% legit.

Have you ordered them from this company though? Hope it works out.

From the ebay website under seller PayPal Digital Gifts: "PayPal Digital Gifts is the approved seller of both eBay digital gift cards and many other third party gift card brands. A one-stop portal for digital shopping, simply browse our selection and choose the perfect one to be delivered today."They have a 99.2% rating. Link http://stores.ebay.com/PP-Digital-Gifts?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

From PayPal website: "eBay and PayPal are now separate companies, which means we are no longer part of the same group of companies. But you can be confident this won’t change our commitment to our customers. We're more excited than ever to bring you a seamless, enjoyable experience..." Link https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-ebay-update

In conclusion: Paypal Digital Gifts is an approved seller of ebay gift cards and third party gift cards (Carnival) and was established before the companies separated. The seller is still a function of ebay, but because of the separation the seller is not associated with PayPal.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you. I believe it was a system overload. It worked for others and myself. I just wish I would have actually bought them.