150 Central Park

Ok so we cruised allure of the seas on our honeymoon it was our first cruis it was wonderful! in August we are going on our 2yr anniversary on oasis of the seas it will be our 2nd cruise we did 150 Central Park and loved it now I see they have options to do it with wine paring as will but it is a good amount more and I wanted to know has anyone done this dinner with wine paring as well as without and was it worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so we cruised allure of the seas on our honeymoon it was our first cruis it was wonderful! in August we are going on our 2yr anniversary on oasis of the seas it will be our 2nd cruise we did 150 Central Park and loved it now I see they have options to do it with wine paring as will but it is a good amount more and I wanted to know has anyone done this dinner with wine paring as well as without and was it worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time we are on the ship, we do it. It's great.

Even add in the martini to start things.

Every time we are on the ship, we do it. It's great.

Even add in the martini to start things.

Thanks we are not big drinkers but love to try different things I've heard about the cucumber martini curious of how it taste

We did 150 Central Park on our Oasis sailing and I enjoyed the wine pairing.

If you aren't big drinkers, you might find you both sharing one pairing to be enough. The pours are (or at least were) several ounces, times several courses.

Frankly, I was pretty drunk by the time dinner was over. Not falling down rude drunk, but definitely pretty buzzed. But I'm not a big drinker.

The ability to enjoy food and wine that were paired together was great. I don't get that opportunity often.

Did the wine pairing on Oasis a couple of weeks ago. The pairings themselves were good, but I found some of the dishes themselves lacking. I suggest that if you do go to 150 Central Park, do so early in the week before the menu changes. The early menu seemed much better than the late.

We did 150 Central Park on our Oasis sailing and I enjoyed the wine pairing.

If you aren't big drinkers, you might find you both sharing one pairing to be enough. The pours are (or at least were) several ounces, times several courses.

Frankly, I was pretty drunk by the time dinner was over. Not falling down rude drunk, but definitely pretty buzzed. But I'm not a big drinker.

The ability to enjoy food and wine that were paired together was great. I don't get that opportunity often.

This is a good suggestion since you are not big drinkers, too. Gives you the experience of the wine paring, but not wasting the wine by only drinking half a glass, or getting so drunk that you don't enjoy the last two dishes. They did tend to be generous pours.

This is a good suggestion since you are not big drinkers, too. Gives you the experience of the wine paring, but not wasting the wine by only drinking half a glass, or getting so drunk that you don't enjoy the last two dishes. They did tend to be generous pours.

Lol thanks so with the package with wine pairing and the package with out are they the same dishes except one is with wine and the other is with out is this what you mean by sharing the wine pairings? Or do we do with out and ask for 1 wine pairing thank you all for your help!

Lol thanks so with the package with wine pairing and the package with out are they the same dishes except one is with wine and the other is with out is this what you mean by sharing the wine pairings? Or do we do with out and ask for 1 wine pairing thank you all for your help!

The menu is set. All you need to order is one of you to get the wine pairing. They are happy to let you share that. (at least they have been).

So, yes, your impression is right. One with, one without.

BTW, the martini is not part of that pairing- so however you want to do it- both of you have it, one, or none- that choice is added to the wine pairing.

I love 150 CP and I have never purchased the wine pairing. One glass of white and then I glass of red, followed by a coffee was all I needed. Not having the wine pairing, while it may be nice, will not ruin the experience.

I love 150 CP and I have never purchased the wine pairing. One glass of white and then I glass of red, followed by a coffee was all I needed. Not having the wine pairing, while it may be nice, will not ruin the experience.

Yes I agree that's what we did on the allure we just had 1 glass of red wine I was just wondering with the wine paring if it is different dishes or it just include wine pairing with ea dish I do like the idea of me getting the pairing and my husband just get the dinner and we share wine since we are not big drinkers but wondering if it's the same and if they will let us share the wine

The menu is set. All you need to order is one of you to get the wine pairing. They are happy to let you share that. (at least they have been).

So, yes, your impression is right. One with, one without.

BTW, the martini is not part of that pairing- so however you want to do it- both of you have it, one, or none- that choice is added to the wine pairing.

Thank you! I think this is the best way to experience with out having to much to drink thank you all for your help! [emoji1]