Shoe Diva's Club

Maggiemou _ I have a chartreuse BCBG cocktail dress that has a wide band of the exact same beads that are on your lime sandals. The dress is short and swirly and I found a simple pair of lime patent ballet flats to match. But your shoes would have been KILLER.

BTW, ladies - when it comes to shoes, follow the motto "When in doubt, buy them both !"

Love your motto. You are a girl of my own heart👠 The shoes you like are Miss KG. Kurt Geiger . Check out their web site or type in miss kg. You may find them. I bought mine on line from http://Www.houseoffraser.co.uk or http://www.johnlewis.com. Both stores in the UK but I live in Cyprus they ship world wide. Watch put for their sales. Happy shoe shopping.

:) ..I've had a rough day..Had to take my 16 yr old wire haired dachshund to the emergency Vet this morning as thought she had a stroke.. I was terribly upset..It turns out she has a pinched nerve..Poor little one..Have to give her pain meds every 8 hours & Prednisone for a couple of weeks..Vet could not believe how sweet & docile she was..But fortunately we'll have her with us a bit longer..I dread the day when she decides to go over the Rainbow Bridge..

I've been meaning to ask - how is your pup doing with her meds?

I must get busy and list some shoe photos. Mine are fairly boring compared to most of these fabulous beauties! Love everyone's pictures.

She is home for awhile...last I heard, she has to make a market run...no coffee or food:) And yes she is the Queen!:)

Michelle

She still has some hopping to do, Cabo, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama Canal, Key West then back to Miami on the July 2. Talked to her tonight but didn't mention the Shoe Club, too much else to talk about. :)

I've been meaning to ask - how is your pup doing with her meds?

I must get busy and list some shoe photos. Mine are fairly boring compared to most of these fabulous beauties! Love everyone's pictures.

Our Pup is doing so much better.. The prednizone is working.. Thanks so much for asking..She's our Baby..

Welcome tmee & royalcruz into the Shoe Diva's club.. I haven't been paying much attention to shoes lately as I've been investigating Cruise Insurance for our cruise to the Panama Canal..:eek:

That seems like an excellent reason to get new shoes ;) (hmmmm, am I enabling? :D )

Do we REALLY need a reason to get new shoes? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

As a daycare provider I spend the majority of my time in flats, sandals or sneakers....I just got these for summer!! Upside I have a date with my husband on Saturday and that means I can dig out some heels, can't wait[emoji5][emoji6]ImageUploadedByForums1465925458.741204.jpg.237a6150b4b2be05db2f535521898763.jpg

Good day Shoe Diva's! Thought I would pop into this gathering as well for I too am a shoe addict. Love the fact there is a post regarding this unfortunate but very delightful addiction :rolleyes:

I prefer to spend my hard earn $$ on shoes than purses and clothes, for shoes do make the outfit. I have over 100 pairs, which I think I am a bit ashamed to say out loud (haha).:p

Here is a pic from one of our cruises. DH said I went a bit too far on the shoes, but I couldn't decide which ones should go and he was rushing me to pack so I said fine...they all go then.

cruiseshoes.jpg.24eefbd28c0ef099ca9c6dc0077b03db.jpg

And this is one of my most recent purchases. I will say I am a CL fan and adore my collection. :D

clneon.jpg.8fc9e23058aecaca3bc5d53a31c629e3.jpg

Starrlite, those new pumps would go perfectly with my new dress! I couldn't wear them on a ship, though. [emoji24]. And I am so envious of your cruise selection!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks Chefestelle! It's a must for me to bring heels on our cruises. I love dressing up for dinner...one of the best parts of cruising for us. ;)

Jennamae, are those sanuk's? I have a pair and I LOVE them!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They are from Indigo Soul....I want to try sanuk's but I couldn't pass these up with July 4th around the corner[emoji631][emoji5]