Regal - dinner menus

Luv my furbaby

• 2 weeks later...
I believe that there are 2 - the first being on the sea day between Oslo and Berlin. The second I think is the night we leave Helsinki.

This was not the case on the May 12th sailing. It was widely thought beforehand that the first formal night would be the first sea day but it was actually the 2nd sea day, between Warnemunde and Tallinn. The 2nd formal night was, in fact, the day we were in Helsinki.

This was not the case on the May 12th sailing. It was widely thought beforehand that the first formal night would be the first sea day but it was actually the 2nd sea day, between Warnemunde and Tallinn. The 2nd formal night was, in fact, the day we were in Helsinki.[/QUOT

Just got off the Regal today. Our experience was the same.

As Warnemunde is one of three embarkation ports for Regal Baltic cruises, the first sea day for those embarking at CPH is the last night for those who embarked at Warnemunde and therefore a poor night for formal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the menus posted somewhere prior to each nights dinner?

IMHO, I don't know why Princess doesn't put the menus in the Patter each day or on the Princess at Sea site. We like to plan our day early and always have to wait until after lunch to see the dinner menu.

• 3 months later...
IMHO, I don't know why Princess doesn't put the menus in the Patter each day or on the Princess at Sea site. We like to plan our day early and always have to wait until after lunch to see the dinner menu.

I would really, really like that!