PERISCOPING LIVE on RADIANCE from ALASKA May 27 - June 3 2016

I would love to get a pick of any Alaska specific scrapbooking kits that are offered for sale on the Radiance OTS. They would be in the photo shop or in the craft area (where they make jewelry, cards, etc.)

I’ll do my best to get you a picture of available supplies

We're hoping to book an Alaska cruise sometime in the near future. Really looking forward to your scopes!

Thanks!

Follow me on PERISCOPE @Rich_Triplett to watch LIVE REVIEWS or watch online at http://www.periscope.tv/Rich_Triplett

I would love some verification regarding the Royal Babies and Tots Nursery. It was supposedly closed from January to May 1st for some emissions repairs. We are counting on the nursery being open for our cruise June 10th, so if you could confirm that it has re-opened, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks!

I would love some verification regarding the Royal Babies and Tots Nursery. It was supposedly closed from January to May 1st for some emissions repairs. We are counting on the nursery being open for our cruise June 10th' date=' so if you could confirm that it has re-opened, I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks![/quote']

I'll try to find out.

Looking forward to it - we are on Radiance SB in June. I'm not sure what periscope is, but I'll look it up. What I'd love to see is the cruise compasses for the week. Are you taking requests?! Thanks in advance!

I'll try to walk thru the daily compass each day.

Follow me on PERISCOPE @Rich_Triplett to watch LIVE REVIEWS or watch online at http://www.periscope.tv/Rich_Triplett

Yep! We did the first south bound sailing last year too. Indeed the Zipliner at Icy Straights was fun! Will definitely do that again [emoji2].

Follow me on Periscope @Rich_Triplett for my LIVE review on RADIANCE in ALASKA.

Then we were on the same cruise!! Lol there were eight of us, and we had a great time!

Spent some time in Vancouver after cruise, then took the train to Seattle to take in some baseball. Amazing trip.

Have a great time!

On board flight ... ANCHORAGE BOUND![ATTACH]386308[/ATTACH]

PERISCOPING LIVE from RADIANCE OTS in ALASKA starting Friday May 27 -June 3 2016 | FOLLOW ME @ Rich_Triplett

Order me a beer, will you? :rolleyes: Anchorage for two days? What port are you sailing out of?

Looking forward to your scopes! For both of our Alaska cruise we did a Land/Cruise tour and started in Vancouver.

I will be sailing on Explorer OTS this Friday, May 27 for a 7N Alaska cruise through the inside passage. My DD10, Maddie, and I like to Scope our vacations. We're DisneyScopers and, usually, we are streaming our vacations from Disney World, but figured our followers won't mind a glimpse or two of Alaska this time around. I tried to purchase the streaming wi-fi package this morning but found out that service purchases have now been cut off since it is so close to embarkation day. I will need to wait until we get on board to purchase the package, and then of course, will have to pay 30% extra on the ship! I'm still not even sure if Explorer truly has the high-speed Voom service. So, I don't know if we will be able to Scope from the ship or not. Juneau seems to have decent 4G LTE coverage. So, at the very least, we can do a Scope from there,

@Robb_Walker

Short pit stop in United Club Lounge at Chicago ORD. Next stop ANCHORAGE! ImageUploadedByForums1464203165.007178.jpg.dfc4b5f1045edc96fc133cebae298556.jpg

PERISCOPING LIVE from RADIANCE OTS in ALASKA starting Friday May 27 -June 3 2016 | FOLLOW ME @ Rich_Triplett

Edited by wiiCruz2

Chicago? No scoping required. :)

If you get a chance to do this cruise again and are able to stay at Alyeska instead of Anchorage, it is, without a doubt, the best place we have ever stayed.

Robb, I had no idea you could get the internet cheaper online.

Short pit stop in United Club Lounge at Chicago ORD. Next stop ANCHORAGE! [ATTACH]386325[/ATTACH]

How long were the TSA lines at O'hare? I'm flying next Wed and not sure how early to get to the airport

How long were the TSA lines at O'hare? I'm flying next Wed and not sure how early to get to the airport

I'm interested in hearing about your experience, too. We are flying tomorrow night from ORD to SEA. Our flight is at 7:55 pm, but we are aiming to be at the airport by 4 pm to give us plenty of time just in case security lines are bad. I've been watching the wait times on MiFlight and the MyTSA apps this past week. For evening flights, it seems like the lines start getting bad a little after 4:30 pm and through the rest of the evening.

I would love to get a pick of any Alaska specific scrapbooking kits that are offered for sale on the Radiance OTS. They would be in the photo shop or in the craft area (where they make jewelry, cards, etc.)

VOOM difficultly on Radiance ImageUploadedByForums1464466127.944893.jpg.b7e572b535911c74c4a14745bc7f9d39.jpg preventing Scopes right now. Here are some pictures of the scrap book supplies.

Unfortunately VOOM Surf and Stream on RADIANCE does not currently support required bandwidth for PERISCOPE. I will however continue to post via cellular when available shoreside.

I'm interested in hearing about your experience, too. We are flying tomorrow night from ORD to SEA. Our flight is at 7:55 pm, but we are aiming to be at the airport by 4 pm to give us plenty of time just in case security lines are bad. I've been watching the wait times on MiFlight and the MyTSA apps this past week. For evening flights, it seems like the lines start getting bad a little after 4:30 pm and through the rest of the evening.

Robb, how were the lines?

Rich, thanks for taking time to share your trip via Periscope. We've never followed anyone doing this before and it's a hoot! We're on Radiance SB for the June 24th sailing, including a couple of deck 9 afts (corner and below your brother) so really awesome to get a preview of coming attractions.

We're all eagerly listening for the "whistle" announcing the next live stream!

Doug

I guess I need some help to view your periscope reviews. I used the link and was advised in order to use I needed the periscope app, so I loaded the app but could not find you. Tried several times, then I used the www link provided. I found you and some of your reports but only the beginning page loads, then immediately goes away. Yes, I had the app open to use. If you can help I would appreciate it. Never used this application before.