Royal Caribbean Drink Package details

The Royal Replenish package covers non-alcoholic cocktails. It's $19 per day.

Just an FYI, I've found out that the Royal Replenish does NOT include frozen mocktails (Virgin drinks). It includes Fountain soda, bottle water, sparkling water, fresh juice and premium coffee and tea...but it does not include the frozen virgin drinks. :(

Just an FYI, I've found out that the Royal Replenish does NOT include frozen mocktails (Virgin drinks). It includes Fountain soda, bottle water, sparkling water, fresh juice and premium coffee and tea...but it does not include the frozen virgin drinks. :(

"But that's not all. You can also choose fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, and any fountain soda, which includes a Coca Cola® souvenir cup. Bottoms up!"

I just copied this off the booking page for the Royal Replenish package. It does include non-alcoholic cocktails!

We are sailing on Liberty June 5 and purchased the Premium drink package a couple months ago. Saw the 20% sale so I called. We paid $404.74 per person total the sale price is $388.22. The ultimate package which I thought I would just upgrade to is $ 437.78, but they wanted me to cancel my package and get a credit card refund and then purchase the new package. Just seems like a lot of trouble to go through for some coffee :) I may or may not upgrade or cancel and repurchase.

• 1 month later...

Are there any milkshakes or smoothies available on Navigator? If so, are they included in ultimate beverage package? As for the fresh juices with the ultimate package, is it just orange juice or other juices as well?

Edited by iambumbo

Are there any milkshakes or smoothies available on Navigator? If so, are they included in ultimate beverage package? As for the fresh juices with the ultimate package, is it just orange juice or other juices as well?

Milkshakes are available at Johnny Rockets, but are not included in any beverage package.

Milkshakes are available at Johnny Rockets, but are not included in any beverage package.

Thanks-- I don't drink coffee or tea so trying to find out what else might be a perk for me with an ultimate vs. premium package. Does Starbucks only serve coffee and tea or do they have any other beverages that would be included with the ultimate package?

Thanks-- I don't drink coffee or tea so trying to find out what else might be a perk for me with an ultimate vs. premium package. Does Starbucks only serve coffee and tea or do they have any other beverages that would be included with the ultimate package?

The only beverages added by going from Premium to Ultimate are:

Bottled sparkling water

Fresh squeezed juices

Specialty coffees and teas

• 4 weeks later...
For the drink packages, does anyone know what is the wait time that I can order another drink?

Suppose to be 15 minutes but I have never had to wait, you can always go to a different bar if they make you wait (not sure if you drink that fast but maybe you do shots)

In the umpteen cruises I have taken with a package I've had one bartender impose the 15 min rule (because I wanted a shot with my drink). I've been told it really does exist but in practice it seems to be up to the discretion of your favorite bartender.

But for sure if they think you are abusing the system or ordering for someone else they will shut you down and keep a close eye on you. That I've seen more than once.