50% off deposit not showing in checkout

I booked our cruise for 5/19/17 last week and took advantage of the WOW sale with 50% off deposit. I called RCI directly and booked with them so there were no issues. Trying to book my son's reservation now and when I go to checkout it is still asking for $500 min deposit, the 50% off isn't showing. Am I doing something wrong? Sale ends tonight.

I booked our cruise for 5/19/17 last week and took advantage of the WOW sale with 50% off deposit. I called RCI directly and booked with them so there were no issues. Trying to book my son's reservation now and when I go to checkout it is still asking for $500 min deposit, the 50% off isn't showing. Am I doing something wrong? Sale ends tonight.

You need to call RCI to make the deposit. Whenever they do this type of sale, the reduced deposit doesn't show up on the customer side, but it does on the rep's computer.

that's strange because i have been looking at different cruises for 2017 and noticed 50% deposit on the ones i looked at except for today

When I booked last week the deposit discount was erratic. First it wasn't there, then it was there when I tried again on the same cruise. Website is unpredictable.

Edited by Pratique

It shows the 50% off until you get to the payment screen then it says $500 is the minimum amount to put down as the deposit. I just turned it all over to my TA and she is taking care of it.