weather

What should you do? I'll answer from one who was in your shoes a few weeks ago and say "nothing". We had forecasts of thunderstorms in the 80% range and partly cloudy others.

Our thunderstorm day had a few sprinkles and just a very few. And the sun was out even then.

Don't worry over the weather because forecasts are often wrong and there is nothing you can do in any case.

Relax and enjoy your cruise!

that's what I told my daughter. I told her we are on a cruise and not at work or school Make the best of it. Just nervous about the roughness of seas in the weather too. Guess stock up on Dramamine and have a great time.

First time cruiser here. We all leave on May 29-June 2 on Victory. Weather looks bad. What should we expect looking at the thunderstorms and all. Looks like the whole time we are there. I'm new to this.

We had the same forecast 3 weeks ago and had great weather.

Thanks yall. I think nerves are getting best of me. We have a graduation in 2 days and a lot of road travel before, after and between before the cruise. I may end up finding a lounge chair and sleep the entire time. Crazy week we picked for a cruise. But we are so excited and cant wait. Its a graduation celebration for my daughter and her boyfriend. Thanks for making me feel better.

So let me fill you in on the forcast here is Florida from 3rd week in May through September... Partly cloudy, chance of afternoon thunderstorms (between 30%-60%) high upper 80s low 90s, low mid 70s... EVERY DANGNABBIT DAY!!! The only change is when a tropical system is present... Does that it will rain all day NO, that it will rain at your house? NO.. The rain builds in the center and arrives between 3-6 where you have a CRAZY thunderstorm for like, 45 minutes... Then the sun is out and everything steams up... Welcome to Florida (Bahamas pretty much ditto) ... So relax... No problems... Everyone down here schedules around afternoon storms like clockwork!

Edited by poz222
Corrected sp

Just like looking at Florida weather. Sure, it may rain, but for how long?

Remember, you will be "out there" and rain might last for minutes! At least it will be warm, eh?

Not to worry!;)

I have traveled in the Caribbean a lot via land and sea. The forecast is always the same. Always 80% chance of thunderstorms. Sometimes they are right, sometimes they are wrong. IF there is a storm it tends to form late afternoon and pass quickly. Sometimes you will even see the storm off in the distance as you sit in the sun.

Don't worry about the weather.