Photo Package & Cost

trbarton

Anybody that has purchased the photo package what did you pay & what did it include?

Thanks!

Tom[emoji3]

Here are the photo package prices on the Millie the past two weeks. They take $100 off the highest package if purchased in tae747382da46712c3ea1c09a58d64cc2.jpghe first two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are the photo package prices on the Millie the past two weeks. They take $100 off the highest package if purchased in tae747382da46712c3ea1c09a58d64cc2.jpghe first two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much!!!

Tom😎

Anybody that has purchased the photo package what did you pay & what did it include?

Thanks!

Tom

Tom

Yes, for every cruise now. There are various packages you can buy. My experience is only with the full bells and whistles all prints plus digital images. The price depends on cruise [and NOT length of cruise] and how early you purchase. I only have anecdotal evidence but is appears the price rises as more people purchase on line. We have paid between US$199 and US$299 and it has always been no less once on board [even with the Captains Club discount]. The cheapest cruise was our longest on Celebrity - 17-nights.

Edited by Project_gal

We bought an all inclusive photo package in advance last year for a circumnavigation of Australia on the Solstice. It ended up being $50 cheaper than the promoted discounted onboard price however I didn't factor in any captains club discount. So probably only saved in the region of $20. We also had to take a printed copy of our order as proof that we were entitled to unlimited photos. We used every opportunity to have them taken until the novelty wore off for us but in the end we must have taken home about 200 prints. We also got the digital copy and when we went to collect everything the last night of the cruise they wanted to see my proof of purchase again. I must admit I wasn't happy as it could have been packed away but I had kept it in our safe, in the end after retreiving it from the cabin I was given a leather photo album/frame complimentary for my trouble.

Would I do it again? only if we had our family with us as my DW and I have enough now, but I would buy onboard.

On our first cruise we only bought a package of 6 and after we had chosen them I asked what happens to the photos we don't want, the photographer said they just go in the bin. I then slipped him an envelope and he told me to return later and collect them when it was quieter, not strictly allowable but an arrangement we were both happy with.

We bought an all inclusive photo package in advance last year for a circumnavigation of Australia on the Solstice. It ended up being $50 cheaper than the promoted discounted onboard price however I didn't factor in any captains club discount. So probably only saved in the region of $20. We also had to take a printed copy of our order as proof that we were entitled to unlimited photos. We used every opportunity to have them taken until the novelty wore off for us but in the end we must have taken home about 200 prints. We also got the digital copy and when we went to collect everything the last night of the cruise they wanted to see my proof of purchase again. I must admit I wasn't happy as it could have been packed away but I had kept it in our safe, in the end after retreiving it from the cabin I was given a leather photo album/frame complimentary for my trouble.

Would I do it again? only if we had our family with us as my DW and I have enough now, but I would buy onboard.

On our first cruise we only bought a package of 6 and after we had chosen them I asked what happens to the photos we don't want, the photographer said they just go in the bin. I then slipped him an envelope and he told me to return later and collect them when it was quieter, not strictly allowable but an arrangement we were both happy with.

I've gone onto the Celebrity Web Site. Where do you see the section where you can sign up for the photo package? I don't see anything.

Thanks!

Tom😀

I've gone onto the Celebrity Web Site. Where do you see the section where you can sign up for the photo package? I don't see anything.

Thanks!

Tom

Tom

The photography is not by Celebrity. You need to go to mycruisephotos.com. Cruises are loaded somewhere between a couple of months to a few weeks pre-cruise.

We paid $249 for an unlimited package that included both hard copy and digital prints for a 17 night transpacific cruise.

During the cruise we could pick up any prints on display and add them to our folder. On the last day of cruise we could collect them, and a DVD was also provided that included and app you have to install on your PC to access the photos and 'remove' any watermark.

We ended up with over 200 photos so it was great value, of course not all of them ended up in our cruise album!!

P.S. You can login onto the mycruisephoto.com website - it asks for your reservation number but you can add a dummy number, it will then let you in and you can see actual prices/offerings of similar cruise durations (if your cruise is not already available to access!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

My 7 day Med in a couple weeks is currently $250 for all prints and disk. I've been checking for a few weeks to see if the price comes down. It did towards the end for my Jan cruise and was able to purchase for 199.

Mike

negotiation: If they aren't selling well that particular cruise, the price can seriously drop. We have cruise friends who try to buy on the last day for really cheap. BUT, they are willing to go without the pictures, if their price is not met. Not our style... but to each his own.

negotiation: If they aren't selling well that particular cruise, the price can seriously drop. We have cruise friends who try to buy on the last day for really cheap. BUT, they are willing to go without the pictures, if their price is not met. Not our style... but to each his own.

Not my style, either.... but I agree. To each his own.