Carnival Vista Photo Review May 14-24, 2016

loupana

Oh Okay. That makes sense. Its kind of a bummer though. I loved the pictures of the Havana Pool Area but we aren't booked in that section. I was really looking forward to visiting that area but I guess I can after 5:00 pm in the afternoon.

One more question... How did you feel about the crowd level? This is the biggest ship I've ever been on and I'm worried that during the "At Sea" days we'll feel very crowded at the pools and common areas.

Thanks,

Karen

What crowds:)...we really didn't have to deal with any. That could be because we always hung out by the Havana pool so we didn't have to deal with the Tides or Beach pool. Our cruise also only had the one sea day, so no area ever really felt crowded to us during the cruise.

Thanks for all the info. I have absolutely loved looking at your photos and hearing about the cruise. We are set to cruise Western Caribbean in August of 2017. Your review is one of the best I've ever seen.

Lou I asked wrigley80 this question. She said she never saw it. In the pics released by carnival when they left the shipyard to pick you all up there was chair lifts at the lido pool and Havana pool. Did you ever see them

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Lou I asked wrigley80 this question. She said she never saw it. In the pics released by carnival when they left the shipyard to pick you all up there was chair lifts at the lido pool and Havana pool. Did you ever see them

Yes I seen one at the Beach pool during construction.

13076645_1187656391267918_3329098804738350287_n.jpg?oh=b53154752d0f9aa07051bcf3360dd3b8&oe=57B49F18

Here in my pic it's not there but you can see in the bottom right corner of pool where the lift would attach. So yes they have one and it's removable.

26970846770_daafd94c56_b.jpg

In the Havana pool I did notice this cylinder sticking out of the water, not sure if it would house a lift, it would be a very long stretch to reach outside the pool...

26971216360_1311313a34_b.jpg

Yes I seen one at the Beach pool during construction.

13076645_1187656391267918_3329098804738350287_n.jpg?oh=b53154752d0f9aa07051bcf3360dd3b8&oe=57B49F18

Here in my pic it's not there but you can see in the bottom right corner of pool where the lift would attach. So yes they have one and it's removable.

26970846770_daafd94c56_b.jpg

In the Havana pool I did notice this cylinder sticking out of the water, not sure if it would house a lift, it would be a very long stretch to reach outside the pool...

26971216360_1311313a34_b.jpg

Thanks I thought I was crazy for a second lol

Is the imax theater a paid entrance or free?

Yes there is a fee

Carnival Vista - Price*

IMAX

Hollywood Movies$12.95 USD per movie, per Adult$9.95 USD per movie, per Child (12 years of age and younger)$9.95 USD per movie, per Senior (55 years of age and older)Classic Adventure Films$5.50 USD per movie, per person (all ages)

Thrill Theater

$5.50*USD*for single showing

hi

love your photos

I have a question on the new Swirl Ice Cream Machines in the Lido Deck

John Heald never said if they were open 24 hours.

What are the hours of the new Swirl Ice Cream Machines on the LIdo deck

thanks

hi

love your photos

I have a question on the new Swirl Ice Cream Machines in the Lido Deck

John Heald never said if they were open 24 hours.

What are the hours of the new Swirl Ice Cream Machines on the LIdo deck

thanks

Not sure, my wife only went once and the ice cream was not ready yet she went back 20 minutes later, so I guess it could be hit or miss. Walked by that area later in the evening and machines were not out so it's not 24 hour service.

Not sure, my wife only went once and the ice cream was not ready yet she went back 20 minutes later, so I guess it could be hit or miss. Walked by that area later in the evening and machines were not out so it's not 24 hour service.

thanks

I assume those machine were probably only there will lido deck was opened only.

But just wanted to make sure