Be aware: no written price confirmation for shorex booked by phone to be paid on ship

Turtles06

Under the Terms & Conditions, it did not appear that pre-payment was part of the process. BUT I have read on here that they are now allowing it (and the rude supervisor with whom I spoke the other day said I could do it); just do it by phone and be absolutely sure they tell you that you WILL get the shorex credit on your on board account after you take the excursion. Keep a note of their name and your conversation.

I think I spoke to the same person because I called this morning to confirm prepaid were OK (I'm cruising in November and then May... both with excursion promo) ... the representative was super polite but explained the T&Cs are what she has to quote and inform a customer.... she transferred me to her very snippy supervisor when I asked again about the prepaid specifically being honored .... he told me "NCL is not in the habit of changing T&Cs verbally and that I could do what I wanted but he would not promise that a prepaid excursion would be honored as the promo clearly outlines the conditions that must be met"... yikes!