Contacting restrauant manager

spf

Hi I am hoping that someone will be able to help.

Travel on Azura next Monday and would like to know what nights are formal etc so we can book speciality restraunts accordingly. Have phoned P&O twice no help whatsoever so I wondered if anyone knew how to contact restrauant manager direct ship is Azura.

Thankyou

Oh if only it were so simple [emoji4] P&O operate two very distinct regimes the shoreside service and the onboard service, they do this because it works for them with the ships almost running themselves as a self contained entity - and I can see why that works for them. As customers this means we sometimes feel their internal complexities and your question illustrates a perfect example. You have the ability to book restaurants and trips before you sail but you have to do this 'blind'. What I mean by this is that you don't know the formal nights, you don't know the theme nights in the buffet and you have no prior knowledge of any offers in speciality. So..... There are two things you can do, the first is guess; sea days are likely to be formal, if you post your itinerary I could have a fairly good go at guessing for you [emoji6] the second is avoid booking until you board and make booking your first job. Go to reception or your cabin and get the cruise overview, from this you can identify the formals and themes then go and book. There is usually a table set up somewhere taking bookings, or you could phone or go to the restaurant. I have a somewhat analytical approach and take a spreadsheet with the itinerary so I can cross reference, write my bookings on and stick it to the cabin wall. Sorry for the long answer, the short one is that you have to wait until you are onboard - if you manage to get this beforehand please share your secret [emoji38] have a fabulous holiday X

Edited by Florry

Hi I am hoping that someone will be able to help.

Travel on Azura next Monday and would like to know what nights are formal etc so we can book speciality restraunts accordingly. Have phoned P&O twice no help whatsoever so I wondered if anyone knew how to contact restrauant manager direct ship is Azura.

Thankyou

If you say what cruise you are on I can give guidance

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If it's A614, I'd say the 1st and 4th June will be formal (I have checked and you have 2xformal)

I am on the same cruise and that has been my guess as well. They may surprise me but I am sure that will be the days.

Thank you for such prompt replies yes it's A 614 Southampton,Guernsey, sea day, La Rochelle,Bilbao, sea day and home.

Shoreside have suggested it may be day 3 and 5 but can't confirm.

Just wanted to be organised.

Thank you for such prompt replies yes it's A 614 Southampton,Guernsey, sea day, La Rochelle,Bilbao, sea day and home.

Shoreside have suggested it may be day 3 and 5 but can't confirm.

Just wanted to be organised.

I would guess 3 and 5 as well as they don't usually have formal on last night because of leaving luggage out on last night. P&O website used to publish a spreadsheet of all the formal and dress code nights but I think they stopped because the ships didn't stick to it.

Edited by bee-ess