Do magnet stick on the cabin doors

sandy1754

They stick, but I've heard that sometimes deviations are removed by other cruisers (jerks) or personnel, as I believe there's a request to not decorate doors.

There's no request not to decorate doors. But if the decorations are too ornate, sticking out or encroaching on neighbor's space, then they might be removed by a crew member.

We always order an 8x10 appropriately themed vinyl magnet from VistaPrint.com and use that as a door decoration. Never had a problem other than wise guys turning it upside down.

We are leaving in a couple of days on the getaway and always like to decorate our doors. Do magnets stick on the doors or do you have to use something else to make them stick ?

They stick and are stolen.

We have decorated our cabin door many times. Also put up very small white boards so our family/friends can leave messages.

Many years ago this was not an issue but lately, (past 6 years), we have had magnets taken off our doors. We also had people erase messages and rewrite them.

Lynda

We have decorated our cabin door many times. Also put up very small white boards so our family/friends can leave messages.

Many years ago this was not an issue but lately, (past 6 years), we have had magnets taken off our doors. We also had people erase messages and rewrite them.

Lynda

We were on the Pearl and we put all kind of magnets on our aft cabin and never lost one of them.

We used a magnet to put notices on our door while in South America on the Sun. Only left them there during the day and had no problem. :)

Well I did in that we weren't on a well used thoroughfare so they weren't seen as often as I would have liked. :(

Mike

We are leaving in a couple of days on the getaway and always like to decorate our doors. Do magnets stick on the doors or do you have to use something else to make them stick ?

Make sure to take some to decorate your hotel room door pre and post cruise, and if you don't want to do that why would you do it in your floating hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!