Pearl question

Lulubelle45

Going on the Pearl this fall. My dd wants to know, how much is bowling ? Is there complimentary room service if all you want is coffee? Can you bring your own pop and if so, bottles or cans? How much is a bucket of beer? Is there Zumba on board?

We bowled a game on Pearl a couple weeks ago - I **think** it was about $4 per game per person - I also think it was $4 to rent shoes - for two it was $16 to the best of my recollection... Bring your own pop on board - we brought two twelve packs of cans plus about 8 20-oz bottles. From what I understand morning continental breakfast (with coffee??) is delivered to your room for free though we never did that - there is a small coffee maker in the room (mini suite) with packages of coffee provided. I have no info on the bucket of beer or zumba...

On the April 30 Pacific Coastal sailing bowling was $7/per person/per game including shoes. There were also 2-for-1 times listed in the Freestyle Dailies.

We got off Pearl on Sunday. This bowling info is correct. Very lifelike.

They currently have 4 Lanes. But will be scaling back to only 2 after next

drydock. Bummer, it was very popular.

We did Not have a coffee maker in our OV room, but Room Serv coffee

is free.

Or easy, we just ran up to 12 & got some.

Also Java Cafe (which is actually a Bar, with a barista) got some great

lattes there, but yes theres a charge.

We got off Pearl on Sunday. This bowling info is correct. Very lifelike.

They currently have 4 Lanes. But will be scaling back to only 2 after next

drydock. Bummer, it was very popular.

We did Not have a coffee maker in our OV room, but Room Serv coffee

is free.

Or easy, we just ran up to 12 & got some.

Also Java Cafe (which is actually a Bar, with a barista) got some great

lattes there, but yes theres a charge.

Do you recall the price range for specialty coffees?

We were on the May 15th Alaska sailing. No Zumba classes listed. A bucket of beer can vary depending on what type of beer you're getting. Fosters (the big cans are $9.95 each), with most beers in the $5.95- $6.95 range. We found Alaskan Brewery IPAs at the pool bar and purchased our bucket there. Buy 5 beers and get the 6th free. They charged 18% gratuity, and since we were not in international waters yet another port tax that added $2+ dollars to the bill. Total approx $37. If you can, wait until you're in international waters to get your bucket! The best deals for beer though are found at O'Sheehans where they have large drafts and pitchers of beer pretty reasonable. I think the pitcher was about $14.

So i just upgraded to a balcony. First time ever!!! Now i have new questions. Are the coffees covered under the beverage package? Do the balconies adjoin, i mean can the partician be opened as our family is next door.

So i just upgraded to a balcony. First time ever!!! Now i have new questions. Are the coffees covered under the beverage package? Do the balconies adjoin, i mean can the partician be opened as our family is next door.

Are you referring to Specialty Coffees? I don't believe they are.

I don't believe the dividers open. But someone who has been on the Pearl would know.

Yeah on the balcony upgrade! Nope, sorry but they won't open the balcony partition.

Specility coffee is not covered under the beverage package and NCL does not have a coffee card. :(