Bar menus and drink prices Allure May 2016

Before our Allure cruise, we tried to research prices of drinks to decide whether to buy the package, or not. I found it quite difficult to find bar menus on CC, and made it my quest to find as many menu's as possible to post here. So, here are the May drink prices from Allure. Note, the prices at Boleros were already different from our Navigator Spring Break adventure...

I am uploading the pictures and will post each bar's menu in a separate post.

On a side-note. I did end up getting the ultimate drink package, thanks to a glitch on the Royal website (surprise, surprise). I only paid $310.58 :D for the ultimate on a 7-day cruise, so it was worth trying one time. I will not pay the full price for the drinks package, as I found it would not be worthwhile for me. The good thing about buying it on this past cruise, is that I tried drinks I would never want to pay for, and just did not finish the ones I did not care for.

DH did buy one drink on the cruise - Pirate's Hurricane - and it cost him $12.98, including gratuity. I asked how much a Love Connection would cost without the package, and it was $12.95 (before gratuities). I think in the future we will splurge on one Love Connection (my new favorite), and just settle for our two bottles of wine. :)

Oh, there was a Drink of the Day every day for $10. They also had 2-for-1 every day, which I will post at the end. I have to go through the Cruise Compass to see what those were.

Coming up next... The drink menus and prices you have been waiting for.

Edited by APDMOM
Wrong date

Before our Allure cruise, we tried to research prices of drinks to decide whether to buy the package, or not. I found it quite difficult to find bar menus on CC, and made it my quest to find as many menu's as possible to post here. So, here are the May drink prices from Allure. Note, the prices at Boleros were already different from our Navigator Spring Break adventure...

On a side-note. I did end up getting the ultimate drink package, thanks to a glitch on the Royal website (surprise, surprise). I only paid $310.58 :D for the ultimate on a 7-day cruise, so it was worth trying one time. I will not pay the full price for the drinks package, as I found it would not be worthwhile for me. The good thing about buying it on this past cruise, is that I tried drinks I would never want to pay for, and just did not finish the ones I did not care for.

DH did buy one drink on the cruise - Pirate's Hurricane - and it cost him $12.98, including gratuity. I asked how much a Love Connection would cost without the package, and it was $12.95 (before gratuities). I think in the future we will splurge on one Love Connection (my new favorite), and just settle for our two bottles of wine. :)

Oh, there was a Drink of the Day every day for $10. They also had 2-for-1 every day, which I will post at the end. I have to go through the Cruise Compass to see what those were.

You may want to write to the moderators and ask them to fix your thread title. ;)

You may want to write to the moderators and ask them to fix your thread title. ;)

Oops! LOL! That is because the last thread I could find was in 2015... will write them. Thanks for catching that.

Thanks again... it seems we are now able to edit our own title by going advanced. I like it! :) We are now in 2016 again.

PS Or maybe not. It is fixed on here, but not in the feed. I e-mailed them.

Edited by APDMOM
PS

Champagne Bar... Now also known as Champagne and Martini Bar:

4e5e7be73ff2c08414ba1f508ca83c3d.jpg

I am sorry about the poor quality of these pics... Hopefully legible enough.

b658a72f38d465c16cc90c3bd0f7f24b.jpg

8d7b90eabec754d87ad7af4c2ba9c52b.jpg

APDMOM

Sabor:

79e8514486c157a99ed5706d8145c93a.jpg

Those are the menus I could find. Never saw one in the MDR or on the Rising Tide. Hope this helps others decide about packages.

Happy Cruising!

APDMOM

I'm guessing prices will vary but it's a good planning guide and your menu pictures are excellent.

Thanks. Yes, prices do vary, as the Boleros menu for Navigator in March showed $10 for Cocktails. :)

Daily Drink Specials at Bow & Stern and Boleros (Usually at 3:30 p.m.):

Day 2: 2 for 1 "Margharithy" Happy Hour

Day 3: 2 for 1 Happy Hour Tequila Sunrise

Day 4: 2 for 1 Happy Hour Cosmopolitan Happy Hour

Day 5: 2 for 1 Happy Hour Bahama Mama

Day 6: Margarita Happy Hour

Day 7: 2 for 1 Mia Tia Happy Hour

Will you be doing a full review of your cruise?

Thank you so much! I wonder if they will raise prices again by next month.

You are welcome! I really hope they don't. I know they seem to be pushing the drink packages, but $13 for a Margarita is already pretty high :eek:

As I was completing my Allure review, I found this picture of the mini bar prices. These are still charged, even if you have the package, as the mini bar and room service drinks are not included in your package:

7e3bc334bb930f7776f3546494b8959d.jpg

Café Promenade Menu

534eba3c3175a6b0645d91c32c24b0b4.jpg

207b1e997cf90c2028ebf9504ecde7e3.jpg

APDMOM

Ok going on our second cruise and this was where I was stuck on making a decision on our honeymoon 2 yrs ago our first cruise we just did soda package but I seen things has def gone up since then on allure then it was just $6.95 for drink of the day so this is so helpful thank you question this time we wanted to the soda juice and coffee included package do u know if these coffee are included in the packages or do u have to pay extra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great! Thank you for posting the drink menus and prices. It's been many, many years since I've sailed on RCI so was wondering what drink prices would be. Sailing on the Harmony next year. It seems the prices are a bit higher than Princess but we'll manage.:D:D:D Looks like some really yummy drinks.:D:D:D

We are sailing the Allure in October and I just bought the Premium for $44 per day (excluding 18%).

Looking at your menu list I figure a good rule of thumb seems to be about $10 - $11 per drink average (excluding 18%). I am figuring some beers, wine, and some mixed drinks and I might be a little low.

So at $10 a drink I only have to drink 4-5 drinks to break even? That seems like a pretty good deal to me. I think I can do that before noon.