CD, GM, etc on Voyager for June 26th Departure?

We recently booked the Voyager, Dublin to ReykJavik, Journey to the Arctic itinerary departing June 26, 2016. Anyone know who's running the show on Voyager? I think Lorraine is the current CD, but might be taking her vacation in June. Don't know the GM, Captain, F&B or Dining Room. Anyone have any insight as to who the Executive Staff will be at that time?

Can't wait to be back aboard!:)

Edited by TPAtravelfan

• 2 weeks later...
Currently on Voyager. Capt Daniel Green and CD Andy Heath just came on a week go. Both are excllent.

Thanks for the information. Daniel Green is great - not familiar with Andy Heath. You have proven once again that the "newsletters" that go out to some other countries are out of date...... all of us really depend upon those of you onboard to get the real "scoop":-)

How is your cruise going? Any impressions of Andy Heath would be appreciated.

Thanks for the update! Piecing things together, we've got:

Captain Daniel Green

GM Nicky Shells

CD Andy Heath

Also, I heard a rumor that the ever-excellent Vladimir is running the dining rooms.

Not familiar with the GM or CD, but I'm sure they're excellent!

We sailed with Nickie (not sure of spelling) when she joined Regent. I believe that she is the first female G.M. She is very experienced, capable and is delightful to talk to. IMO, she is a very positive addition to Regent.

OMG! I loved Vladimir. He knew our names from the start of the cruise (not important to me, but impressive none the less) and was always a gracious host. He runs a tight ship and our dining experience on voyager last month was perfect!